IGNORED

Source Codes for Term Programs?

Was curious if there was any available source code to term programs?

I would like to modify a term program to completely script my log in to BBS's, get through all the screens, capture new messages, and send out automatically from text files I have set up, then log off.

A cool idea. Be nice to come home, receive all that is out there, and even play my games automatically, and send what jokes of the day or whatever to the BBS's I'm on and then in my leisure check it all later, arrange new messages, rise wash and repeat.

I figure the best way to do this would be to modify an existing program since most term programs I know for other platforms are really limited on the scripting. And the only computer I really enjoy programming on? The Atari computer. :)

So what sources already exist out there that I can work with?

Thinking something along the lines of Ice-T.. wonder if the source to FlickerTerm exists, and even Bobterm (which does not have ANSI emulation) I could still work with.

Looking forward to seeing what you can come up with in the way of an improved Term program. I haven't been able to get a single one of the current offerings to work yet (via SIO2PC). Ice-T looks like a good starting point for a sophisticated, modern program. The direct, "illegal" calls to RS232 driver code need removing, apparently.