IGNORED

Strange looking Atari "Boxing" cart

There was a similar taiwanese pirate cart that sold in Germany recently, but it was King Kong, not boxing, but i did not have it on my watch list so i cant post a pic here. I've seen these types of pirate carts pop up on ebay germany from time to time

There was a similar taiwanese pirate cart that sold in Germany recently, but it was King Kong, not boxing, but i did not have it on my watch list so i cant post a pic here. I've seen these types of pirate carts pop up on ebay germany from time to time

yeah I saw that one... can't remember the outcome of that auction, but interesting cart non-the-less

i might have it still on my watch list

edit - actually I do... passed in - maybe I should make him an offer for it ;)

Edited by nofrills100

I haven't seen a Boxing cart like this before, it kind of looks like the red label RealSports Boxing artwork. Anyone know anything about it?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2304714345261?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=230471434526&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

It belongs to the Taiwan - Yellow Title series:

http://www.atarimania.com/screenshots_games_atari-2600-vcs-p_total-page-step-publisher_9-1-200-2424_2_G.html

Nice find.

8)

I didn't know I was letting some big cat out of the bag, I was just wondering what the game was. Really sorry I ruined the secret auction that all four of you watchers were going to get on the cheap. I had no idea this was a super-desirable cart.

Dude, having to apologize for asking about a strange cart on Ebay is total crap. You did nothing wrong, oh boo hoo, people might actually have to pay what a cart is worth instead of being able to get it for $1. I mean seriously guys, why all the sarcastic "thanks" comments, is this game really even worth that much? Do any of you (besides Frostbite) even collect pirates?

• Like 4

I didn't know I was letting some big cat out of the bag, I was just wondering what the game was. Really sorry I ruined the secret auction that all four of you watchers were going to get on the cheap. I had no idea this was a super-desirable cart.

Dude, having to apologize for asking about a strange cart on Ebay is total crap. You did nothing wrong, oh boo hoo, people might actually have to pay what a cart is worth instead of being able to get it for $1. I mean seriously guys, why all the sarcastic "thanks" comments, is this game really even worth that much? Do any of you (besides Frostbite) even collect pirates?

It was going to be an added bonus to the silver Asteroids, for me. Apparently not well hidden. :) Everyone Send your lists of carts to Crazy he is paying retail. He doesn't like to get a good deal. :P :D

It was going to be an added bonus to the silver Asteroids, for me. Apparently not well hidden. :) Everyone Send your lists of carts to Crazy he is paying retail. He doesn't like to get a good deal. :P :D

Okay, I didn't see the Silver Asteroids but still this can't be worth that much. I just thought they were acting a little harsh on the guy for asking a question, and posting an interesting auction which I thought was encouraged last time I checked.. :P

And yes, I do like getting good deals ;)

Auction Central

Use this forum to discuss auctions on eBay, GameGavel.com and other auction sites. Have something up for auction you'd like to share? Post it here! You can also highlight amusing, off-the-wall, or interesting auctions that others may want to hear about!

• Like 3

Auction Central

Use this forum to discuss auctions on eBay, GameGavel.com and other auction sites. Have something up for auction you'd like to share? Post it here! You can also highlight amusing, off-the-wall, or interesting auctions that others may want to hear about!

Not upset at you in the least. It was a good question, but just so happen to be on a couple of hidden items. No big deal. :)

OK, I just don't want anyone to be angry with me. I really didn't post this to screw anyone and I did look at the 2600 database for it before I posted. I will be more careful when I post in the Auction Central section.

Here is an auction that I was watching that I was hoping would fly under the radar but the seller cancelled all bids and ended the auction:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2506252098851?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=250625209885&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Was anyone watching this one?

We are just joking around with you! :) Or at least I am just joking around.

You would have to do a lot more than that to offend me; just throwing a fun shot :D Ebay is fair game for all; you find some, you win some , you lose some, what the heck; all in good fun. Thanks Crazy :cool: yes, I am a :ahoy: collector; thats the one I was looking at :) It was a great question; glad I was able to answer it; and Rom gave you the full details. I have the silver Asteroids, so if I do not win :-D and you are just looking at the Asteroids you have a potential trade. If I win and you need the silver label Asteroids; likewise. Cheers