IGNORED

PAC-MAN (ARCADE VERSION)

No but, It doesn't have to be to be the same IP address. Flagged it for Albert however. ;)

Let me guess, same IP as Pacfan97.

Sry to possibly ruin your "fun" but if you act now before the account potentially disappears you can PM him your Email address so you'll never have to be without it again! :P

I ONLY MADE A ROM!!!!AND WHATS SIGN BINARY

No need to shout I heard you the first time. All ROM images for the NTSC 7800 need a special signature. Homebrew developers use a command line utility to do this. So you need to find, download and use the a78sign.exe utility before it can be used on real hardware. The game will work fine in the emulators unless the BIOS is loaded.

Sry to possibly ruin your "fun" but if you act now before the account potentially disappears you can PM him your Email address so you'll never have to be without it again! :P

Looks like you don't even need that, he put his real address under the 'address' field so just send him a real letter or maybe a blank floppy for him to copy! :lol:

No but, It doesn't have to be to be the same IP address. Flagged it for Albert however. ;)

Party pooper :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

Yup. Between being a Mom and a Mod, it's my job - and I love it! :D

Party pooper :thumbsdown:

Yeah thanks Shawn. Forgot to lock this one before. :)