IGNORED

My Atlantis 2 Cart is now on Ebay

Scrabbler15

Good call Homer! Or "Atari 2600 Atlantis II / 2 CIB in box with shirt" to maximize the searches for the item. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the help, Homer and Cebus.

You also have to put it in the title. It is in the subtitle which does not turn up when typing Atari 2600. A lot of Atari 2600 collectors search this way, because your title does not have Atari 2600 in it, it does not show up.

Good call Homer! Or "Atari 2600 Atlantis II / 2 CIB in box with shirt" to maximize the searches for the item. :thumbsup:

You also have to put it in the title. It is in the subtitle which does not turn up when typing Atari 2600. See look at this link. It has Atari 2600 with the highest showing up first. A lot of Atari 2600 collectors search this way, because your title does not have Atari 2600 in it, it does not show up.

http://rover.ebay.co...&mtid=824&kw=lg

Okay, I think I got it this time. I'm new to Ebay, too, so I'm still figuring things out (like how to change the title).

Thanks again. Your help is invaluable.

Let me know if there are any other things that fall into the category of "Things That Scrabbler Guy Should Be Doing Better".

Edited by Scrabbler15

You also have to put it in the title. It is in the subtitle which does not turn up when typing Atari 2600. See look at this link. It has Atari 2600 with the highest showing up first. A lot of Atari 2600 collectors search this way, because your title does not have Atari 2600 in it, it does not show up.

http://rover.ebay.co...&mtid=824&kw=lg

Okay, I think I got it this time. I'm new to Ebay, too, so I'm still figuring things out (like how to change the title).

Thanks again

Let me know if there are any other things that fall into the category of "Things That Scrabbler Guy Should Be Doing Better".

Nope, you actually hit the nail straight on the head. Good stuff! :D :cool:

Scrabbler,it might be too late,but you may want to add some pics of you playing the game?

or maybe a link to that youtube video you made?

Yeah, the youtube link is an excellent idea. :cool:

I have never posted a link on ebay before,is there some special HTML code or something, Mr Galaxian? :ponder:

Scrabbler,it might be too late,but you may want to add some pics of you playing the game?

Yeah, the youtube link is an excellent idea. :cool:

I have never posted a link on ebay before,is there some special HTML code or something, Mr Galaxian? :ponder:

I don't think so.

That sounds like a good idea. I'll work on that. Thanks.

Also add a 'buy-it-now' for 250.00 and Pm me when you do. :)

That sounds like a good idea. I'll work on that. Thanks.

Also add a 'buy-it-now' for 250.00 and Pm me when you do. :)

LOL. Okay, I'll get right on that. :D:)

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2206025428021?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=220602542802&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Info about the cart is in the Atari 2600 Forum under the title "My Atlantis 2, My Story".

I know you are worried about hitting a nice large amount, but you could have started it at 99 cents and would exceed your starting bid. Three of the Giants don't have the box, and the four of em don't have that shirt. It would have made us little guys feel good to put in our $5 to $1000 bid. :D You will do fine. :thumbsup:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2206025428021?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=220602542802&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Info about the cart is in the Atari 2600 Forum under the title "My Atlantis 2, My Story".

I know you are worried about hitting a nice large amount, but you could have started it at 99 cents and would exceed your starting bid. Three of the Giants don't have the box, and the four of em don't have that shirt. It would have made us little guys feel good to put in our $5 to $1000 bid. :D You will do fine. :thumbsup:

I agree with HHW on this one. I would have started this at 99 cents. I would let it run 7-10 days. I really believe that you would get a higher price on an item like this if you start it low and let people bid.

I like the way you're thinking.

Starting bid is now $0.99

Have fun.