IGNORED

My Atlantis 2 Cart is now on Ebay

Scrabbler15

Bump. I bid, but can't afford more. :sad: I hope you get what you need. It is close to $2K now and will be over your original starting bid of $2800 soon. :) You might leave posts on a few more sites or give some interviews to on-line magazines to get more attention for it. It is good you are ending it on a week-end. :thumbsup: :D

I Guarante this is going to be a record. What was the highest paid for this game, with the box no docs. Wasn't it around $2k to $2500. :?

I thought Wonder paid $3000-$3500 for the last one. I believe that was the highest that I saw this one sell for.

Could be Then he got 5ths ghosts Docs, now he has a complete one except for the snorkel and Shirt. :P

IT didn't matter then because the other New Giants were not involved. It would not surprise me if this one went for over $6k.

:ponder:

I think it will go higher. ;) I need the shirt......

You probably are willing to spend more for the shirt than most collectors. If you get outbid on this I wouldn't be surprised if the winner would be willing to sell you the shirt if the price is right. Some collectors only collect games. I would not be surprised to see this sell for $5,000-$10,000+ based on the recent increase in prices.

Edited by holygrailvideogames.com

I Guarante this is going to be a record. What was the highest paid for this game, with the box no docs. Wasn't it around $2k to $2500. :?

I thought Wonder paid $3000-$3500 for the last one. I believe that was the highest that I saw this one sell for.

Wonder paid $3,650 for just the Box, and game. Wonder definitely is obsessed with getting every piece to the puzzle when it comes to Atari 2600 stuff. All I have left that he does not have in regards to Atlantis II are two envelopes that some of the paperwork came in, and a couple of green slips from the post office that the contestant saved for some strange reason, and he still hounds me for that. ;)

Wonder paid $3,650 for just the Box, and game. Wonder definitely is obbessed with getting every piece to the puzzle when it comes to Atari 2600 stuff. All I have left that he does not have in regards to Atlantis II are two envelopes that some of the paperwork came in, and a couple of green slips from the post office that the contestant saved for some strange reason, and he still hounds me for that. ;)

True.....I alse need the shirt!!! (and the snorkel set).... ;)

I wonder what it would take for me to sell my Defend Atlantis shirt. :ponder:

You have the shirt???? I did not know that. :ponder:

LOL, I have a feeling CPUWIZ is open for offers. Especially since he refferenced his shirt two different times in this thread. Once vaguely, and once with a sledge hammer:D :cool:

I wonder what it would take for me to sell my Defend Atlantis shirt. :ponder:

You have the shirt???? I did not know that. :ponder:

I posted pics of it a long time ago, mine is much nicer than either of the two people have seen. ;)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/96918-i-am-updating-the-atlantis-ii-registry/page__view__findpost__p__1181214