IGNORED

My Atlantis 2 Cart is now on Ebay

Scrabbler15

Holy Shit! This thing pulled almost $7,000 :o

See post 60. :D Who won it??? Congrates to the seller. A nice hefty sum. :thumbsup:

Was it Wonder who won it? I don't have everyones feedback memorized like you guys - lol

Congrats Scrabler! Now you can go to disney world!

Wonder did not win it and I did not bid on it. This should put to rest all the recent talk of just 3 or 4 individuals chasing bids and driving the prices up :)

Congratulations scrabbler and whoever the winner was . I am so happy for you guys! By My estimation it is the 2nd highest Atari 2600 cart ever sold after the famous Air raid (and beating out my Magi cart complete with letter at $6,700 for 2nd place ).

Just awesome and also Wonder (Jose) was right on the money with his prediction on where this would end up, congrats on that analysis also.

Edited by Atari2600Lives

See post 60. :D Who won it??? Congrates to the seller. A nice hefty sum. :thumbsup:

Was it Wonder who won it? I don't have everyones feedback memorized like you guys - lol

Wonder did not win it and I did not bid on it. This should put to rest all the recent talk of just 3 or 4 individuals chasing bids and driving the prices up :)

Congratulations scrabbler and whoever the winner was . I am so happy for you guys! By My estimation it is the 2nd highest Atari 2600 cart ever sold after the famous Air raid (and beating out my Magi cart complete with letter at $6,700 for 2nd place ).

Just awesome and also Wonder (Jose) was right on the money with his prediction on where this would end up, congrats on that analysis also.

Well, there was still only 3 people that bid over $2500 on it so I guess you are saying including you and Wonder 5 people are driving up the prices of games, not 4? :D ;)

Well this auction is kind of bitter sweet. Part of me is ecstatic that an auction that is most closely related to what I have went for close to $7,000. But, I don't have the shirt, and I don't have the box. I really, really wanted to one day add these pieces to the Atlantis II puzzle. That is not going to happen anymore. I guess I will be happy with my regular sealed Atlantis box, which for those not in the know is essentially the same as an Atlantis II box, except it does not have the sticker attached.

Thanks!

When it was all over, I played Dragster. Almost as much fun as Disneyworld.

• Like 1

And I got mine for half of the price and my cart and box are in MINT condition.....:)

You wouldn't have been able to fit in that T shirt anyway.

:P

True......if the shirt was in mint condition, it would have been another story... :)

Well this auction is kind of bitter sweet. Part of me is ecstatic that an auction that is most closely related to what I have went for close to $7,000. But, I don't have the shirt, and I don't have the box. I really, really wanted to one day add these pieces to the Atlantis II puzzle. That is not going to happen anymore. I guess I will be happy with my regular sealed Atlantis box, which for those not in the know is essentially the same as an Atlantis II box, except it does not have the sticker attached.

Yep and copper is the same as gold except for the fact that copper isn't made of gold :ponder:

Yep and copper is the same as gold except for the fact that copper isn't made of gold :ponder:

Sure enough, you are correct. My Atlantis Box is not an actual Atlantis II box. :) It has gotten too the point where I will never be able to afford an Atlantis II box. So my regular Atlantis box well have to do.