IGNORED

Nolan Bushnell Atari System Signature Series Prototype

CPUWIZ

"Signature Series"

Since it's a series of signatures, does that not imply that there is more than one person's signature involved? :D Just sayin'.

I agree with Tempest, it needs some silver somewhere or at the very least a brushed metal look.

Regardless, too rich for my blood.

Hex.

[ The Atari 2600 Titanium. The next generation of "big sexy"... ]

I'll be damned, two bids on this. Some people have some serious disposable income.

It's all in how you look at it. Think about how many PS3's sold at launch for $600. If you are a serious 7800 fan $550 is realistic, just depends on your priorities.

Wut? The first PS3 consoles were sold without electronics as well??? :D

I'll be damned, two bids on this. Some people have some serious disposable income.

It's all in how you look at it. Think about how many PS3's sold at launch for $600. If you are a serious 7800 fan $550 is realistic, just depends on your priorities.

Oops, time to eat my words. I thought these were playable, unaware it was just a shell. Yeah, these would be for serious collectors only.

Oops, time to eat my words. I thought these were playable, unaware it was just a shell. Yeah, these would be for serious collectors only.

Not if Curt has a board lying around. :ponder:

Not if Curt has a board lying around. :ponder:

Well, you could always case mod a Flashback 2 with it? That would be a pretty sweet (and expensive) case mod!

its nice and if I was really serious about collecting and had alot of $$$ I might go for it (perhaps either way it needs some electronics) would love to see these available out in the world with some guts and at a much lower price :)