IGNORED

PAC-MAN GAME PUBLISH-Atari7800

Atari Hombrew Maker

Do you know pacmanplus maked Pac-Man for 7800 now Its needed to be a Offical Hombrew Cartridge. Does anybody have Labels for pacmanplus can use for a empty cartridge that Pacmanplus can turn it to pac-man

:?::ponder:

Do you know pacmanplus maked Pac-Man for 7800 now Its needed to be a Offical Hombrew Cartridge. Does anybody have Labels for pacmanplus can use for a empty cartridge that Pacmanplus can turn it to pac-man

Since your username is "Atari Hombrew [sic] Maker", what game that you have created yourself can you direct us to? And maybe you should make labels for that?

There will be an official version made available by the skilled people that spent many many hours on improving the game, designing labels etc etc.

They should be supported not ripped off :x

Pac-Man is in Pac-Man Collection. We don't need a a specific Pac-Man cart that will only play one game. At least I think that's what you're getting at.

Just saw, Correct, and presently being dealt with - at least 2 accounts accounted for. ;)

Many of PMP's homebrews can be found in the AA store. ;)

I think an IP check versus that "Amazing Pacman Hacker" is needed. I bet they are one and the same person and if not I bet they would make great friends.

I think we can lock this thread now. :)