IGNORED

Just got a Rarity 6 Atari game for 99 cents!

That's one of the harder-to-find Sears pic label variants, too. Nice score! :)

According to the AA rarity guide, Night Driver and Canyon Bomber are the hardest to find Sears pic labels.

I love label variations! :lust:

The guide is wrong.

According to the AA rarity guide, Night Driver and Canyon Bomber are the hardest to find Sears pic labels.

The guide is wrong.

Regardless, I'm still excited and thought it was a pretty good deal. Do you care to elaborate and maybe let us know what the hardest to find Sears pic label is Mr. Wiz?

The guide is wrong.

Nuh uh! YOU'RE WRONG!

I wasn't going by the guide anyway, it's just been my experience that Night Driver pic label is hard as hell to find! :D That and Cannon Man, at least.

Regardless, I'm still excited and thought it was a pretty good deal. Do you care to elaborate and maybe let us know what the hardest to find Sears pic label is Mr. Wiz?

I wasn't trying to downplay your score, just merely pointing out that the guide is outdated.

superman_sears_picture_cart_2.jpg

Ah-Ha! You are correct sir, I totally forgot about that one. How come Superman hasn't been added to the rarity guide?

Because putting it in the rarity guide would destroy CPU's Sears Superman pic-label repro business, as people would assume this one actually existed in the first place. :ponder: ;)

I had forgotten about Superman, yeah! That one went for roughly $500-$600 on eBay last time, right? zeitshabba sold it.