IGNORED

Music Games

bloodreptile

I was always more intered making a noise with my les paul opy but finally earlier this year I renaiged and bought Guitar Hero Metallica. Then I got Lips for my Birthday and since then I have been singing when i should be shooting or chainsawing. This is my collection.

Guitar Hero Metallica a good collection of songs that you can sing with the lips mic. What is surprising about this is not what is on it but what isnt. My fave Metallica album is And justice for all and it is poorly supported on the disc. Worse than that you cannot even download the tracks you want. If you are into Metal its really the only thrash guitar hero out there.

Guitar Hero world Tour. Its not compatible with the lips mic, there is a good range of tunes to sing and play on your mock guitar. There are some really strange songs on it. Like Anti social in French and at least 3 spanish tracks. It is hard to see how you can say that la lamba is a guitar hero's dream. Good fun but a bit limited.

Beatles Rock Band

I really enjoyed this as I am a big Beatles fan or I was back in the day. In fact the first song I can remember is Yellow Submarine. This is another seemingly wasted opportunity. Although the graphics are jaw dropping its what is not on the disc that gets you. There is some track called boys on the disc and its a complete dud. Where is PS I love you or even love me do? A lot of the stuff you would really like to sing like All you need is love is not it. What about the ballard of john and yoko? Similarly on the Spector produced Let it be there are two stand out tracks in the title track and across the universe. They are not on it but we do get dig me a pony.

I will have to finish this another time bu can someone post and tell me what the guitar games that i have not got a like? I have all the lips games and will be commenting on the in the next post.....

Yeah I love retro as well....

Lips is actually a great game and a great concept but suffers from not being able to import songs.

I don't get that.

If I'm going to support your company, throw me a bone and allow me to not have to work to play all the songs I bought!!

I'd pay (a small fee) to not have to swap disks!! Hello. (This is directed to both MS and Sony)

Minor complaint.

If you like to have fun and sing your favorite song, Lips on the 360 and Singstar on the PS3 are must buys.

• 2 weeks later...

Lips is actually a great game and a great concept but suffers from not being able to import songs.

I don't get that.

If I'm going to support your company, throw me a bone and allow me to not have to work to play all the songs I bought!!

I'd pay (a small fee) to not have to swap disks!! Hello. (This is directed to both MS and Sony)

Minor complaint.

If you like to have fun and sing your favorite song, Lips on the 360 and Singstar on the PS3 are must buys.

Disc swapping is only really a problem between the original lips game and the new versions. If however you are swapping discs between number 1s and I love the 80s then you do not need to swap it after you have sung the song...

I got a ton of music games becuase I got a lot of family members who like them:

Guitar Hero

Guitar Hero 80's

Guitar Hero 2

Guitar Hero Metallica

Rock Band

Rock Band 2

Singstar

HSM3 Sing it

Hannah Montana:SWT

"Music Games" I have and are very good:

Parapa The Rapper

UmJammer Lammy

Guitaroo Man

Space Channel 5

I could never beat Space Channel 5, it was hard.

:P

My current favorites are Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero Metallica.