IGNORED

A great day out at Retro Computer Museum Show!

grant74

Hey fellow gamers! Atarians and others! - Had a great time at the show in Swannington today - many thanks to the organisers and to those who took along their prized possessions and allowed all to have a go! - Especially to the guy with the Atari Jaguar 3-D set up! A once in a lifetime opportunity to have a go on that! Met some great people and seen some wicked set ups - Roll on the next meeting! See ya'll again. Cheers.

Glad you enjoyed it |Grant, that Jag VR set up and the Jaguar store demo unit were unbelievable, highlights of the show for me ( as well as the tiny Casio MSX computer -- sooo cute)

Hello Spookt

Man I really need to get to one of their meets sometime :(

The Fujiama will be held from friday the 30th of July untill sunday the 1st of August in 08485 Lengenfeld, Germany. The only real reason not to come would be the cloud of ashes comming from the volcano in Iceland. See my meetings page for more info and an impression (of the meeting, not the volcano).

sincerely

Mathy

I'd *love* to get to one of the European meets, but ash cloud or no ash cloud it sadly won't be this year's Fujiama since my wife is having back surgery on the 31st of July :(

However ... next year ... hmm ... :twisted: