IGNORED

some big name titles boxed from this seller

nofrills100

there is some pretty decent offers too ... like the boxed brazil carts ...

good luck with the sale, marco!

edit: if i had the cash right now, i'd buy a whole bunch of the brasilian consoles to fill some holes and upgrade the quality of some of the ones i already have ...

the Bit60 is really hot too!!!!

i've had an international search saved on ebay for the last 9 years and it only came up with one loose console a few years ago.

Edited by jahfish

Ebay's search engine is bad. That Laser Volley didn't turn up in a search for "Zellers" at all. This is on eBay.ca though. I tried going into the advanced search setting, and changed the available to drop down to "All Countries/Regions" and it was still no dice.

But when I set that available to drop down to "United States" it shows up in the search. So I guess worldwide shipping really is "US only" in eBay's eyes. I think the option for "local pickup available" is screwing up the normal search somehow.

In the "ships to" area it says local pick-up only, but in the write up worldwide shipping is clearly available. I don't think Marco wants his stuff just showing up in the US and Netherlands so if you read this Marco maybe you can investigate.

there is some pretty decent offers too ... like the boxed brazil carts ...

good luck with the sale, marco!

edit: if i had the cash right now, i'd buy a whole bunch of the brasilian consoles to fill some holes and upgrade the quality of some of the ones i already have ...

the Bit60 is really hot too!!!!

i've had an international search saved on ebay for the last 9 years and it only came up with one loose console a few years ago.

I have seen at least 3 in that time, one which I own.

But does ANYONE know what that slot is in the back of the console? I'm pretty sure I have the instructions somewhere, but cannot find them at the moment...

Why would Marco sell something like the VAL though? :( Maybe he is out of the hobby, that would suck.

Nah, it's the old trick buyatari used to do with his NWC Gold cartridge. You list a crazy rare item at a price nobody is going to pay so people look at it, well, they want to see what else you have right? It is great exposure for a seller and helps bring more views to your other items and hell, if for some crazy reason it sells for $100,000 I am sure he would have no problem letting it go ;)

Marco is selling some great stuff here! I bought something from him! :thumbsup:

He actually sold something to you ? :ponder:

I bought 30 brazilian boxes! :) Don´t care about him and his hobby.......he is only throwing out his dupes! And regarding the VAL I believe that he wants to see what the market would pay for it! ;)