IGNORED

Video Magic Newsletter?

I just got a little photocopied book thing in the mail yesterday.It is called Video Magic Newsletter.I have no idea why I got it or how I got it.

It has a bunch of games you can buy or bid on.Most of them are old,but a few DC games are in there too.It says a price or has bidding ends on so and so day.I can't seem to find a site.Do any of you know about this and how I bid/buy these games?

Did I miss something?

:? :D :ponder:

I also received one of these in the mail, and I know someone else who did also.  I thought it was strange to suddenly get this out of the blue.  :)

..Al

Yea,I have no idea how he got my address!But I am glad I got it,it was free too!

Well I wish they had a site so I could see how much the current items are at,oh well I guess I'll have to guess. :ponder: :D :roll:

I just wonder how he got our home addresses. I don't remember dealing with this person and since I have never heard from them before, I just threw it out. I don't like getting things from total strangers, even if it is something that I might be interested in.

I just wonder how he got our home addresses. I don't remember dealing with this person and since I have never heard from them before, I just threw it out. I don't like getting things from total strangers, even if it is something that I might be interested in.

I was wondering the same thing.Makes you wonder.... :ponder: :ponder: :ponder: