Jump to content

Sniper:Ghost Warrior


Recommended Posts



Underneath all the visual eye candy, City Interactive is creating the most robust sniper experience ever to grace a video game console. For starters, gamers will have the pleasure of playing as an elite sniper approaching objectives with the most utmost attention to stealth for the majority of the game or for what has been stated as 90% of the game. The other 10% of the single-player experience will be playable from the perspective of a spotter. That?s right! Sniper: Ghost Warrior will also be playable as a spotter giving players the ability to call in snipers kill to the AI control sniper and trust me, sniper kills have never looked so good.




the trailer looks pretty good and best of all it's only gonna be $40.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...