IGNORED

Unreal Championship=LotsOf Fun!

sdstuff64

I got this game knowing it would be good,but not this good.

At first the one player mode looks just like deathmatch only with bots.Well that is far from the truth.You pick a team,which means you get to pick what bots are on your team and make a team name.Sometimes all of you are fighting,sometimes just you.There are many different types of games,like team deathmatch and CTF just to name a few that get unlocked as you play more.It is depper than you would think,as the more you win,the better and smarter your team gets.

It is so much fun and is also a great multiplayer game.I can't wait to play it online! :D 8) :cool:

Unreal Chapionship is great fun. It also doesn't hurt to see the cool Atari logo at the begining of the game. I know it isn't the real Atari, but I can still make believe and dream. :D I'm totaly addicted to the one player mode right now. My team is called, Atari Force. :D My team and I kick some major arse. Can't wait for some on-line play as soon as I get Xbox Live. A bunch of guys that I work with and I get together about once a month for some Lan Halo, it looks like we have found a new game for some lan fun, until Halo 2 anyways.

Unreal Chapionship is great fun.  It also doesn't hurt to see the cool Atari logo at the begining of the game. I know it isn't the real Atari, but I can still make believe and dream. :D I'm totaly addicted to the one player mode right now.  My team is called, Atari Force. :D  My team and I kick some major arse. Can't wait for some on-line play as soon as I get Xbox Live.  A bunch of guys that I work with and I get together about once a month for some Lan Halo, it looks like we have found a new game for some lan fun, until Halo 2 anyways.

I know it is so cool!And it is even better on Xbox Live,no lag! :D :) 8)

this game is very too fast. i like it and all but i prefer halo for multiplayer

Yea,it is very fast,and it was ment to be too.I like Halo a ton better,but then again I don't think I'll ever like a shooter as much as I like Halo,accept for Halo 2 ;) ...Unreal makes a great online game,betetrthan I thought!

I'm working ny way up to #1 in the ranks,right now I am 3476 and working my way up! :D ;) :P

It's hard to compare Halo and Unreal, they're very different games. I find that in Unreal you really have to "run and gun", where that doesn't work so well in Halo.

Heck, Halo gets so tense I had to switch chairs toward the end because I kept toppling the one I was used to back when the action got too hot.

And I strongly prefer Unreal for Deathmatch, Halo for single player.

Eric

Yea that last level sucks.I tried it about 5 times and then just went online.Maybe another day... :x  :roll:  :D

I found just to use the lightning gun... don't pick up anything else... and at least on the skilled level if you go into aim mode with the left trigger, you don't need to be aimed really at all, as long as your target is somewhere in the green your shot will curve and hit them... two hits from the gun and they die.

Jump down... get the health... take the elevator back up and repeat...

The ending is kind of lame... not nearly as cool as MotoGP... but you can't just give up on the last level :-)

i retract my last statement saying that the game was too fast. i played it again this past weekend and i must say it was like i was playing a different game. i dunno why but i like the game 10 times better. and mechassualt rules too, go ATLAS

Did I show you the way?I told ya thye were great! :D :ponder: 8)

i retract my last statement saying that the game was too fast. i played it again this past weekend and i must say it was like i was playing a different game. i dunno why but i like the game 10 times better. and mechassualt rules too, go ATLAS

ATLAS????? BAH!!!!

Strap me in a Ragnarok any old time baby :-)

ATLAS????? BAH!!!!

Strap me in a Ragnarok any old time baby :-)

I don't know man,Atlas is one big bad mother-shut your mouth!I am still trying to find my fav guy,too many to pick from! :ponder: :D ;)

• 2 months later...