IGNORED

Classic Game HD and CGR Undertow

These 2 game review series on youtube are pretty entertaining. The regular Classic Game Room HD reviews some modern games, but mostly retro, and CGR Undertow is a modern review show. Here are a few episodes.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY9bUpW43Kc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu83YLlsheU

• 2 weeks later...

I so love the reviews. Not sure who the new folks in the Game Room are for CGR-U, but hearing Mark Bussler's thoughts on games never gets old for me.

Now to go play a round of Bird Ass, er, I mean Joust. (Watch his Joust reviews, you'll get the reference.)

Classic Game Room is one of my favorite youtube channels. For people that have never watched Mark give reviews, don't expect conventional reviews. A lot of times his reviews consist of him just talking about hilarious offtopic stuff while he plays the games. Half the time he doesn't really do a review of stuff, but it doesn't matter since it is very entertaining. He even does reviews of gaming packages and like cords, but they still are somehow fun to watch.

• 2 years later...

Hope doing a little thread necromancy isn't frowned upon, but I felt the need to bump this because Mark's been doing some 2600 reviews lately and they bring the awesome as usual.

Also I too will never be able to look at a copy of Joust and not immediately think "Bird Ass".

• Like 1