IGNORED

a very interesting jewel piece of Hardware

matashen

Nice!

Here's a bit of info on the screen that shows Lynx Roms:

2PAK: In house name for Super Asteroids/Missile Command. 1994: This is the version that was actually released on a cart from what I can tell. It isn't the proto that I recently had with a different version

two different AvP. That is interesting.

Baseball... I think that is Relief Pitcher. 1994... and it is 512k. That has to be Relief Pitcher

Riot: Road Riot

Also, seeing the insider notes on this stuff is rather neat!

Reading the Analogy was funny. Were they talking about Raiden and the bug crash/freeze? (obviously it didn't fix the issue...lol)

It is interesting to see them talk about "Lets RSA this one..." and then they shoot it to Juli Wade.

How difficult is it to remove roms from this and push them out to the public? I only wonder as that Baseball one is very intriguing!

Being the Baseball Heroes was released in 1992... I have to think that this is indeed Relief Pitcher.

It is as simple as abstracting the rom from the Harddrive and putting it on a modern computer?

I don't know CRAP about an Atari Mega STE

Tal Funke Bilu gave us all a heads up on this action over at JS2 a few ago, ot has some really good stuff on it.

He is gonna be selling some really sweet stuff over the next few weeks!

I checked it out over there... not much more information than what is in the actual auction, but that was nice of him to give a heads-up.

While I was there... I noticed a rumor and simply would like to squash it!

For all that are hoping for a cart release of EOTB, please understand that things are still in the works for this.

There are a lot of conversations going on through PMs and other things that people at other boards do not have the inside scoop on. For them to say the project is dead, because we didn't go through them, that information is false. Just give it time, things are being worked out.

To dispel a few rumors: If I did not have a ROM of the game, how would I be playing it on my PSP, and playing it on my flashcard in the Lynx? Please just keep in mind that other projects are being worked when I sent this forward. When it comes time to work on the EOTB release, I'm sure the project will speed up a bit. regardless... if for some reason the worst case scenerio exists, and a cart isn't released (which is doubtful) I assure you that I'm working other avenues to make sure everyone here gets to play the game on a real Lynx! Please be patient my friends! :) Ignore rumors... enjoy the future stuff that is being worked out.. and check back in HERE at AtariAge for the truth. ;)

Enjoy!

Edited by EricDeLee

Looks like someone REALLY wants this computer!!!

It is holding a wonderful prize though! I hope it is someone good for the community! Is it possible we may see some future cart releases from this computer!!!???

:)

If someone here wins this... please let us all know!

I am the current high bidder. We'll see what happens.

Mitch

Cool, hope you (or someone here) get it :) Any chance there is some 2600 stuff tucked away in there?

I tend to doubt there is any 2600 stuff on there. Probably no 7800 stuff either unfortunately.

Mitch

the lynx stuff looks amazing on there!

I can imagine there is more jag stuff hidden away as well.

did anyone else notice this:

When they talk about Daemonsgate... this is mentioned:

I reached the edge of the town Tormis and accidentally said I wanted to go to Hellandi. Then he got the infamous "Illegal TLC" error.

He also mentions going to Black Hand Catacombs

If you look at the DGate guide here on AtariAge... there is not an option to visit Black Hand Catacombs, or Hellandi. Nor is there an emerald ring.

DGate Strategy Guide

So that is an interesting thing as well... if there is a ROM somewhere on there.

Note: In my unreleased DGate version... I start the game off with a BRIBE in my backpack. The BC version and the ROM on the internet does not have this.

So that is something rather interesting. Although I have no idea what it does thus far.

I am afraid not, Tal said it was all Jaguar and Lynx stuff on that ST . . . . .

But he does have a few more ;)

Good luck to all of those bidding on it! I am excited to possibly see more releases from these jewels!!!

This could be a great year for the Lynx again! Solitaire is on the way (I assume) along with other future plans for some releases! It will be very interesting to see what is in store for the next 12 months or so!

I was outbid in the final seconds. :(

I managed to get one last bid in right before it closed but it wasn't high enough to win.

I'll have to save my money and bid on the TT that is closing next week.

Mitch

I was outbid in the final seconds. :(

I managed to get one last bid in right before it closed but it wasn't high enough to win.

I'll have to save my money and bid on the TT that is closing next week.

Mitch

Getting piss drunk at work and dropping an upper decker in the ladies stall? INSTANT CLASSIC!

Getting busted for it and having to send out a mass email apoligizing? PRICELESS!!

Getting piss drunk at work and dropping an upper decker in the ladies stall? INSTANT CLASSIC!

Getting busted for it and having to send out a mass email apoligizing? PRICELESS!!

Is there a story behind this one?

Or is it a mystery document that was discovered on an ex-corporate machine?