IGNORED

4-tris

2 offers so far....I sent Rev a PM in case he hadn't seen it yet.

Just got home.

Came straight here to AA.

Then straight to ebay.

That's all i got to say about that.

312.50 :ponder:

Edited by revolutionika

Just got home.

Then straight to ebay.

Well Done Rev! You ended up paying less than you were willing, which is always nice!

I must admit I was tempted quite a lot too, but decide to let it go and keep my spare cash for other opportunities... That's what happen when you collect too many consoles/computers at once!

How high do you think this will go? It's already at $255 and it's only day 1. icon_eek.gif

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1504809642251?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150480964225&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

shhhh.icon_smile.gif I suspect it's gonna get worse unfortunately. I have 'em all so I won't bidding, but some of our AA mates might be....now $635.

My guess is $2500.

Just got home.

Then straight to ebay.

312.50 icon_ponder.gif

Awesome!!! I don't mean to brag but if I recall my initial prediction....icon_mrgreen.gif Congrats Rev!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!icon_thumbsup.gificon_thumbsup.gificon_thumbsup.gificon_thumbsup.gif

Just got home.

Then straight to ebay.

those game are in very high demand and the price was good !!!

so what do you need now to complete your collection?

Just got home.

Then straight to ebay.

spiker

sears checkers

super series big league baseball

cbs venture (striped box variant)

roullette (french canadian)

maybe one more but i cant remember.my collection includes all major variant boxes.you can see that i am only missing 1 cbs and 1 french game and 1 sears game. that damn checkers might be rarer than spiker. :D

Just got home.

Then straight to ebay.

spiker

sears checkers

maybe one more but i cant remember.my collection includes all major variant boxes.you can see that i am only missing 1 cbs and 1 french game and 1 sears game. that damn checkers might be rarer than spiker. :D

And you forget the digiplay titles or you don´t want to collect those?

Just got home.

Then straight to ebay.

spiker

sears checkers

digiplay will be the very last thing on my list. i opened an account on mercadolivre and messaged a few sellers but they dont respond back. i guess they dont speak english. i need a middle man,anyone speak portugese?

Just got home.

Then straight to ebay.

spiker

sears checkers

digiplay will be the very last thing on my list. i opened an account on mercadolivre and messaged a few sellers but they dont respond back. i guess they dont speak english. i need a middle man,anyone speak portugese?

I can help you with that. I already contact a seller who had several Digiplay titles and he´s willing to use western union..

Just got home.

Then straight to ebay.

312.50 icon_ponder.gif

spiker

sears checkers

maybe one more but i cant remember.my collection includes all major variant boxes.you can see that i am only missing 1 cbs and 1 french game and 1 sears game. that damn checkers might be rarer than spiker. icon_mrgreen.gif

I can help you with that. I already contact a seller who had several Digiplay titles and he´s willing to use western union..

edintv, pm me when this is ready to happen. i will get a list of the ones i want. and we can work it all out.

Hmmmmm.icon_ponder.gif Ed, I wonder if there are any duplicate Digiplay titles.....

same thing here...around 4-5 years ago, I try to get some contact with those seller and nothing :(

around 3-4 months, I tried again and nothing...I guess that they do no want to respond

anyway...those digiplay look great but they are not a priority on my list.

Yes, there are duplicates in Mercadolivre, especially Beamrider, Buzz bombers and maybe Snafu. there´s also a publication with 5 digiplay titles but only cart and manual. My offer to help extends to anybody. (it´s a favor, i don´t want anything in return) but i don´t want to get in the middle of a collector war. talk with Rev about who goes first.

Max, many of them don´t speak english, maybe that the reason they do not respond.. if you want the games too, please organize yourselves (I think you three have talk a lot)

I just get a reply from a seller who has 3 or 4 games, uses western union and the ship to usa is 30 reais (15$) had to ask to canada. so 3 Digiplay titles plus ship could cost a little more of 80$ (45R each games, 22,5$)

There´s also a Intellivision II console digiplay version (sure is PAL) a seller just publish one in 255$

You can go to Western Union and ask how to wire money to brazil.

Cheers,

Ed.

Yes, there are duplicates in Mercadolivre, especially Beamrider, Buzz bombers and maybe Snafu. there´s also a publication with 5 digiplay titles but only cart and manual. My offer to help extends to anybody. (it´s a favor, i don´t want anything in return) but i don´t want to get in the middle of a collector war. talk with Rev about who goes first.

Max, many of them don´t speak english, maybe that the reason they do not respond.. if you want the games too, please organize yourselves (I think you three have talk a lot)

I just get a reply from a seller who has 3 or 4 games, uses western union and the ship to usa is 30 reais (15$) had to ask to canada. so 3 Digiplay titles plus ship could cost a little more of 80$ (45R each games, 22,5$)

There´s also a Intellivision II console digiplay version (sure is PAL) a seller just publish one in 255$

You can go to Western Union and ask how to wire money to brazil.

Cheers,

Ed.

HI Ed, Rev gets first shot as far as I'm concerned. I want to kick myself for not buying a bunch of these 5 or 6 years ago when I had the chance. Now that I'm running out of INTV things to collect Digiplay seems like a natural next step.

The Digiplay console would certainly interest me, do you have a link you could post?

Thanks for the info Ed, much appreciated.

Cheers, Chris

Well i have the link, the publication finished unsold. and the seller haven´t republish. here's the link:

http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-147811772-intellivision-2-digiplay-funcionando-perfeitamente-tudo-_JM

After looking carefully (you can see the pictures yourself) it dosn't seem so different. I was confused with another product..