IGNORED

What game is this?

So, my mom was looking at photo albums and whenever she does, I am weird and keep looking at what was on the TV instead of me as a baby/toddler. She came across this picture, and I wondered what game this might possibly have been. I know you can't see it very well (the scanner didn't do a very good job, it's darker and more seeable to the naked eye), but it's a triangle with two rectangles (both orange) and then a little bit of text at the bottom there. I do not remember this game, but I was hoping someone here does, and also can tell me what kind of set up I had (I know the monitor is an old TV and the computer is a Commodore 64, but that's about it.) The picture is circa 1984.

post-9475-127864300479_thumb.jpg

Definitely Towers of Hanoi. There were several version of it back in the day for just about every computer out there, but they went under different names in many cases.

Zork Zero even had it as a puzzle. They called it Tower of Bozbar.

Tempest

Rarely - if ever - were any of those versions commercial products though.

I've seen this one before...I don't think it's a commercial game either. It was probably a program published in Compute's Gazette magazine. Either someone typed it in or subscribed to the disk version of the mag. I have a bunch of those disks but not a C64 setup atm.

As for the setup, it's a pretty standard C64/1541 deal. I see the old Commodore joystick there (the black and white one), which had a weird triangular shaft. Also a nice Wico bat controller.