IGNORED

Failsafe Game Review

thegamezmaster

You are obviously capable of using a web browser to go online, so you should be more than qualified to use an emulator as well. Download it, download the ROM (the game), double-click the emulator icon and choose the ROM you want to load.

Much simpler than having others tell you their subjective views.

The problem is that one person´s jewel may be someone else´s stinker. If possible, I would always try it on an Emulator first, because if I don´t like it there, I certainly won´t like it on real hardware. The real hardware test feels more useful to me when I already know the gameplay and just need to know how well it works with the real controllers etc.

Personally I found Failsafe simple, but fun to kill a few minutes once in a while.

The problem is that one person´s jewel may be someone else´s stinker. If possible, I would always try it on an Emulator first, because if I don´t like it there, I certainly won´t like it on real hardware. The real hardware test feels more useful to me when I already know the gameplay and just need to know how well it works with the real controllers etc.

Personally I found Failsafe simple, but fun to kill a few minutes once in a while.

I understand your point. My favorite 5200 game is Countermeasure and curious how this cart compares.

I understand your point. My favorite 5200 game is Countermeasure and curious how this cart compares.

Similar but it's more complex with a much bigger area to drive around in. Pretty much everything you need to know is in the first post of that thread with the rom if you're not going to bother with an emulator. PacManPlus always makes pretty good games. If you like Countermeasure you'll probably like this one.

Edited by HammR25

Similar but it's more complex with a much bigger area to drive around in. Pretty much everything you need to know is in the first post of that thread with the rom if you're not going to bother with an emulator. PacManPlus always makes pretty good games. If you like Countermeasure you'll probably like this one.

Thanks for the input.

I can see his point. Playing a game on an emulator is never a good substitute for the real hardware.

Only if your computer is so godawful slow that it can't run the emulator properly. Otherwise, the only substantive difference is that you're playing with a different controller.

The Game Z Master is probably just too computer-illiterate to install an emulator.

• Like 2

Thanks, guys. :)

I made this game because I like Countermeasure for the 5200. I was originally going to port it straight, but I decided to make a sequal instead. :)

I hope you like the game.

Bob

• Like 1