IGNORED

Mule on ebay

Dropcheck

Ebay Mule Link: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1604516381481?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=160451638148&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

What makes this so rare a find? Surely they made many thousands of these disks. I can remember drooling over the game play when I was watching the lucky couple of players in the local Atari store back in the day. I would dearly love to have this game, but not at these prices. :woozy:

Ebay Mule Link: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1604516381481?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=160451638148&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

What makes this so rare a find? Surely they made many thousands of these disks. I can remember drooling over the game play when I was watching the lucky couple of players in the local Atari store back in the day. I would dearly love to have this game, but not at these prices. :woozy:

Legend has it that MULE was the most pirated game on the Atari - hence a lack of sales.

I was surprised that this auction only went for $135 ... The last shrink wrapped MULE I saw sold for more than $300

I had two copies, I sold one three years ago here for $100 shipped. It's a great game and many people want to own the original gatefold sleeve packaging. I'm not saying the prices are sane, but there are people out there who will pay about $100+ for one.

I picked up a complete looking MULE in here on AA for $75 shipped.

post-7833-127878968307_thumb.jpg

in a lot that included 2 130xe(1 boxed), 850, a few books, and a ratty Dragons of Pern.

post-7833-127878977517_thumb.jpg

:mad: Now why can't I ever get a deal like that? :grin:

Edited by Dropcheck

:mad: Now why can't I ever get a deal like that? :grin:

I have said the same thing for the past 5 years missing at least 3 good deals on a complete MULE or even other things I wanted.

I noticed that there are many deals to be had here on AA. You just have to be patient. I have found, when people lists multiple items and they do not want to test or too lazy to test, that they are ready to unload cheaply. I make an offer that is a bit low only because shipping is so expensive. They either counter or ignore me. The deal I posted, I just picked up at noon. It was years of patience to get this deal, but they are really common stuff. The 850, 130xe, and books were all common. The only thing I really wanted was M.U.L.E. but I offered for other things in the same lot that might be useful. I always wanted a 850, but really have no use for one. The 2 130xe work fine just a bit yellow.

Everyone here had a shot at the items. I missed out on the 65xe and Indus GT from the same lot. From the postage, I know he got to keep maybe $30 from my payment. He was more interested in clearing house than getting maximum return. He could have gotten a few dollars more if he had just tested the systems. I guess he did not want to have deal with returns.

Wow - I would never pay that much for any game. I'm glad I have my SIO2PC and the Holmes CDs - Mule is one of my favorite games. I wish I knew about it back in the day; I would have definitely bought a copy then.

Did you notice in the auction the price sticker on the game says $1? Nice profit!