IGNORED

CMC Music - Defender of the Crown

paladina

yeah... called "Human Musician"... ;) just kidding...

which format are the files on the pc version? mod? midi?

I dont have this music, I only said that in PC version are 4 songs, at the Start of game, when text of Robin Hood is,the when tournament become, and on at end of game. I do Atari800 version of this game and need music from this game in .CMC, then who can help me or do this music for me? Thx.

nobody? hmmm:) CMC is still the best music editor. I really like CMC, nice sound! well, if somebody needs music in CMC, Iam the right person for it:) Do you want music from me? only in mono? 3ch or 6ch from Stereo Double CMC by Datri? If you want to hear some my music download Music Disk Stereo Edition and listen:ú I won 1st price from Music Awards 2009 on Abbuc with MDSE:) I dislike to do music 1:1 (the same such as original), is possible that my music will be a bit different, for example my Golden Axe remix (music disk SE) or Desert Dream (Who Lost The Wallet demo - main part).

Poison

in Music Disc - music change press letters A, B . . ..

Music Disk se.atr

Who Lost the Wallet.atr

Edited by Poison

Hello

I need music from DEFENDER OF THE CROWN, in PC Dos version are 4 songs, and I need them in .CMC format. For next is there any convert program to CMC music?

Thx.

!!!PC VERSION!!!

HERESY!

Take it from the Amiga version... the real version, not the PC port!

You should have no problem loading it into the Amiga Emulators: UAE or WinUAE.

poison... no offence but I heard CMC tracks maybe too often... ;)

while coding stuff in 90s I used many CMC tracks... and maybe that is a reason. MPT then brought new sounds and imho more versatile...

http://atari.fandal.cz/detail.php?files_id=224

the intro music is not CMC but the others... ;) and you hear that.

Edited by Heaven/TQA

sad but true... when I am reading the credits end part with the Shell to hell message... it was the time of Brent Spar... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brent_spar

now we have BP desaster and looking to Nigeria delta... it shows that it has not much changed? anyway... just a small note how real life influences art and even coding...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petroleum_industry_in_Nigeria

Hello

I need music from DEFENDER OF THE CROWN, in PC Dos version are 4 songs, and I need them in .CMC format. For next is there any convert program to CMC music?

Thx.

!!!PC VERSION!!!

HERESY!

Take it from the Amiga version... the real version, not the PC port!

You should have no problem loading it into the Amiga Emulators: UAE or WinUAE.

ST version of this as well, get all of them and take the best parts

nobody? hmmm:) CMC is still the best music editor. I really like CMC, nice sound! well, if somebody needs music in CMC, Iam the right person for it:) Do you want music from me? only in mono? 3ch or 6ch from Stereo Double CMC by Datri? If you want to hear some my music download Music Disk Stereo Edition and listen:ú I won 1st price from Music Awards 2009 on Abbuc with MDSE:) I dislike to do music 1:1 (the same such as original), is possible that my music will be a bit different, for example my Golden Axe remix (music disk SE) or Desert Dream (Who Lost The Wallet demo - main part).

Poison

in Music Disc - music change press letters A, B . . ..

Ok Poison, to the work, look at the game on the net, ST, C64, AMIGa or PC version and try to remake the music for me :D Crown is waiting for our job :D

1.Intro

2.Intro II with Robin Hood

3.Joust Tournamnet

4.Bad End (game over)

5.Happy End

--

6.To Battle (War/Siege)

7.And for Sword battle

Thx.