IGNORED

--==< OVGE 2K10 >==--

-^CrossBow^-

Yes it is time once again...

It is time to dig into your closets, garage, attic, or heck.. maybe even your living room entertainment cabinet to bring forth the video gaming goodness! Blow the dust off, check the connections, get good RF cables and carefully hand pick your favorite games to share with your fellow enthusiasts and the public at large!

It is time for the Oklahoma Video Game Exhibition to return for it's seventh event!

It is with honor and much pleasure that I officially announce the 2010 OVGE!!

The When: October 23rd, 2010 (That's a Saturday...)

The Place: Spirit Bank Event Center (Cause we really like the way they do things...)

The Times: Setup for Vendors and Exhibitors begins on Friday Oct. 22nd from 8am to 10pm. (We never have enough time for setup and hanging out...)

The OVGE opens to the public on Saturday Oct. 23rd, from 9am to 5pm. (Not too early and it ends before dinner. Excellent Yes!? )

Admission: Is $5 (USD) per person ages 8 and over. (That means the youngsters get off cheap... )

Tables Prices: We are simplifying this year and all tables will be $50 each. No limit on how many you may need as there will be plenty available! That will include access to power and skirting.

More details can be found at:

www.ovge.com

Send any questions, concerns, and general comments to:

Send E-mail's here

We look forward to you seeing you at the 2010 OVGE!

10_ovge_banner1.gif

Always look forward to your tables, Jason. You have the coolest stuff. This year I might have...<gasp> MONEY, too! Gonna be looking for either a Famicom or a Super Famicom system, if you know, hell freezes over and someone actually brings a functioning one for sale.

Yeah! Updates!

First it with great pleasure to the make the following announcement:

The OneUps to perform LIVE at OVGE 2010!

Video Game Funk/Fusion band The OneUps will be performing at the Oklahoma Video Game Exhibition! Come hear their funkified versions of music from Mario, Sonic, Mega Man and more. CDs, DVDs and T-Shirts will be available all day. Click the link below to learn more and listen to samples of their excellent work!

oneups_logo_sm.gif

The OneUps!

In addition we finally have links and some videos for the 2008 and 2009 events. There are still some more pics to get uploaded but we have quite a bit to look at in the mean time!

Still tables left for this year's event! Be sure to contact us ASAP for availability and to reserve your space at the 2010 OVGE!

Edited by -^Cro§Bow^-

Hey, if you make it Ax, swing by my table. I usually run some sort of fighting game tourney. Not sure what I'm gonna do this year, but I'm thinking either a Super Street Fighter 4 tourney or Samurai Shodown 6 tourney. Hopefully I'll be able to team up with Max and we can do a huge fighter's heaven type of thing.

• 1 month later...

More OVGE fun!

A Colecovision Mario Bros. competition will be featured at my table.

Prizes include one Ball-Top Colecovision controller (fresh from Yurkie's excellent workshop), and a new "Mario Bros. Plumbing Company" T-Shirt (size Adult XL.)

HALO, on the Atari 2600 will be on display, ready to play (but not for sale!)

For Sale will be an Atari Flashback 2, ready with a cartridge slot and a switch on the front so gamers may play the games included. Some CIB commons will also be available for sale, including Demon Attack, Star Voyager, Chopper Command and more!

See you at the show!

:)

Small update on my end, too. I'll be running a Super Street Fighter 4 tournament, and will also be running at least one other. Not sure which game I'm gonna do yet, but I'm providing my own prize support for it.

I hope MegaManFan can make it this year so he can be jealous of the new shirt I'll be wearing... :D

OVGE IS SOLD OUT!!!

The last of the tables have been claimed! The room is gonna be packed pretty full with more exhibitors and vendors then any other OVGE prior! Check out the website for the latest and if your in the Mid-America region you owe it to yourself to come out and visit all of us for an excellent day of fun on the 23rd!

See you there!

OVGE IS SOLD OUT!!!

The last of the tables have been claimed! The room is gonna be packed pretty full with more exhibitors and vendors then any other OVGE prior! Check out the website for the latest and if your in the Mid-America region you owe it to yourself to come out and visit all of us for an excellent day of fun on the 23rd!

See you there!

good to hear, let me know if you still want the E-cert from cafepress.com (it can be used at your shop or any shop at cafepress(for me to get some credit on it

though it has to be used buy at least one item from my shop(the AVC News Stand)

• 3 weeks later...

Best show yet. Jesse tops himself every year it seems. There were SO many people coming in through the door this year. My table had almost no down time, there was someone on either one or both systems all day long. The One-Ups were INCREDIBLE, everyone was crowded around them and cheering after every song. All in all, a 10 out of 10!