IGNORED

Apple //c PROTOTYPE from the FROG Design Lab in San Jose, about 1983

pongmuseum

Hi from Berlin,

I like to inform you that I sell a very interesting item for Apple Collectors. I hope its worth a news...

AppleIIc-Prototype-side2.jpg

An Apple //c PROTOTYPE from the FROG Design Lab in San Jose, about 1983.

I bought it from an Austrian Apple collector in 2007. It was a case design model in the FROG Design Laboratories, the design was created by Helmut Esslinger. There are several differences to the later sold Apple //c, please see the photos - I compare the prototype with a German production unit that is not included). The plastic is smooth and shiny/ not textured like later production units. The prototype is booting, a complete hardware system is inside the case, possibly also includes prototype hardware parts - I never opened this museums item.

I have listed the Apple IIc at eBay.com USA but am located in Germany.

The shipping costs to USA are 40 USD for all states. Shipped from Berlin, Germany.

The Apple //c Prototype (ending: Saturday, July 31 ) is listed at ebay USA

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2606403974921?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=260640397492&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I also add a Macintosh 128k in original box this evening, this one will be listed at eBay Germany because of the high shipping costs to USA. It is more interesting for European Collectors.

Please send a message to all known Apple Collectors you know.

You are free to use my photos for the news.

Thank you for your help,

Oliver at http://www.myoldmac.net

Here another gem from my collection:

Macintosh 1984 in original Box - Complete !

Macintosh-1984-boxed.jpg

An original Macintosh 1984 aka 128k including the Apple shipping box, German manuals, system disks and Macintosh brochure - complete accessory box. It includes a German QWERTZ Keyboard and an original Macintosh 1984 serial Mouse.

The Macintosh works reliable after more than 25 years, sharp screen, no burn ins, internal floppy drive 400k is reading and writing, internal 220 volt power supply. No guarantee due to the age of the computer, please see (lots of) photos. A great museums item, this is a rare opportunity to get a complete Macintosh 1984 in the original box.

The Macintosh is shipped from Berlin, Germany.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2606403596491?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=260640359649&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Or search at your local eBay for ID: 260640359649

Macintosh-1984-boxed-front.jpg

Macintosh-1984-boxed-disks2.jpg