IGNORED

Medal of Honor

tbfinley2

Im gettting a new system for Christmas either the ps2 or xbox. The only reason I want one is to play Medal of Honor. I was not concern over which one to buy untill I saw you can get the game for X box aslo. I read over the thread on which system is the best over all and thats not my question. Has anyone played this game on both systems? If so which one did you like the best? Has anyone had any problems with either system playing this game?

Thanks---tbfinley

As everyone knows I am an XBox fan... so I'll try to be impartial.

I have played it for both systems... and for the most part they are similar.

The XBox version has a few extra's added in of course, and as with most games brought from the PS2 to XBox, it looks and controls a little better.

The overall choice is yours to make, check IGN's reviews on both consoles, and see what they have to say about the added features of the XBox version.

So I "impartially" recommend the XBox version. :-)

Just my two cents here... I've got it for the PS2 - and, although it IS a good game - I CAN'T PLAY IT... and, many people, reported having the EXACT SAME problem the first day it came out on the gamefaqs.com PS2 board.

What's this? Some evil universal glitch?

No, not really... I - as many other folks - get the HUGEST headache and eyestrain 20 minutes into playing. Something about the framerate, I'm guessing. I have to stop every 20 minutes or so and rub my eyes - scream out in pain - whatever... I really wish I had rented this one first.

So, what I'm saying, I guess, is to check this game out on the cube, or the x-box - 'cause if you get it for the PS2, you'll actually be purchasing a game more commonly refered to as "Medal of Honor: The Headache Missions"