IGNORED

Atlantis II with Imagic Kiosk!

The paperwork he has is actually the much, much rarer version. Many people know about the two page letter, but it appears that this letter was sent out before the two page letter, informing the contestant that he would receive a special tie breaker cart. In fact this is the very first time this paperwork has ever been photographed on the Internet. Meanguns mentioned that he had a tie breaker paper, and that he was going to scan it, but he never got around to doing it.

It seems a bit silly to sell this, especially on ebay. It's too bad that the original owner does not want to hold onto this sort of thing.

I don't use it anymore, what would be the reason to hold on to it anymore. I got a lot of fun from it and was hoping to sell it to give my kid a trip to disneyland so he can have fun with "it" too.

40 to 50 are the years people reminise about their youth, so is the time to sell it. After 10 more years there will be a lot less people looking for this kind of stuff.

Personally I think that he should sell them separately to get maximum value. Not everyone who wants an Imagic Kiosk, wants an Atlantis II with a document. And not everyone who wants an Atlantis II with a document wants an Imagic Kiosk.

I know that you haven't had the best of luck with auctions Homer but I agree with you when it comes to this advise. The seller most likely would get more money by selling these items separate.

I think starting the auction at 1 dollar with no reserve, letting it run for 7 days, and having it end at 11pm EST on a Tuesday might actually generate some real bids.

:thumbsdown:

Personally I think that he should sell them separately to get maximum value. Not everyone who wants an Imagic Kiosk, wants an Atlantis II with a document. And not everyone who wants an Atlantis II with a document wants an Imagic Kiosk.

:thumbsup:

I think starting the auction at 1 dollar with no reserve, letting it run for 7 days, and having it end at 11pm EST on a Tuesday might actually generate some real bids.

It's a psychological tactic. Reserves tend to discourage bidders. Separating the Atlantis II from the kiosk would be a good move, too. If the bidder really wanted to open the gates, changing the shipping to worldwide might generate more bids (but then you have a greater likelihood of fraud). It's a pity to discourage the global members of self-appointed aristocracy from bidding.

It's a psychological tactic. Reserves tend to discourage bidders. Separating the Atlantis II from the kiosk would be a good move, too. If the bidder really wanted to open the gates, changing the shipping to worldwide might generate more bids (but then you have a greater likelihood of fraud). It's a pity to discourage the global members of self-appointed aristocracy from bidding.

Yep,i could never really understand why Americans dont send overseas...

Because it is difficult to beat the crap out of some frenchman living in Germany for instance. :x

Because it is difficult to beat the crap out of some frenchman living in Germany for instance. :x

I love frenchman's title.

What you were too slow in accepting his pending paypal payment :?