IGNORED

CGE Releases and AA T-Shirts Available for Purchase

Albert

Wow, just got my Turbo and T-shirt today! :lust: FAST shipping - I just place the order a couple of days ago!

Thanks again, Al. The Turbo cart, box and instructions couldn't get any better looking. And the shirt rocks! Excellent quality, and bravo for using real screen printing instead of heat transfers like what is so commonly used today. Top notch stuff. :thumbsup:

Al, maybe make it where you supply your own casing? Or make it where someone that supplies you with 1 or more gets preferential treatment!

I am no expert on making plastic cases, but I am thinking if you could get a vacuum form made of the cart, it would be fairly easy to replicate. Here is a DIY vacuum former.

Either that or someone with a CNC machine. My brother in law has one, I could maybe ask him to see how hard it would be to program the cart in.

CNC would be a huge waste of money because out of each "block" of plastic only about 10% of it would actually be used.

I was thinking to use the CNC to make the mold for the cart, not the actual cart itself. I wrote that wrong above.

turbo_set.jpg

My copy arrived today in the mail. The packaging and presentation are really beautiful - this looks like a commercial release from the early 80s! Fantastic job. :thumbsup:

I just fired it up for a moment to confirm it works. I will post details when I have a chance to give Turbo some real playtime later tonight.