IGNORED

School Girl in a Short Skirt?

Chris Leach

She was the only bidder on my auction for a CIB Strategy X that opened at $9.99. She sent me a message stating how she felt bad that it went for so low, and proceeded to PayPal me more than twice the amount of the price, even after I told her it wasn't necessary. Frankly, I wish all of my Ebay transactions would end as such. :D

I wonder if she will have the same feelings and actions for the River Patrol game . :ponder:

I was wondering the same thing.

I bought my CIB copy of Snoopy and the Red Baron from her, no problems with the transaction, although the price was a little high.

Then why did you buy it?

Probably bought it due to the fact that "a little high" is the best you can get on ebay :roll:

I bought my CIB copy of Snoopy and the Red Baron from her, no problems with the transaction, although the price was a little high.

Then why did you buy it?

Probably bought it due to the fact that "a little high" is the best you can get on ebay :roll:

Silly... and wrong.

Well my guess is that it was the best on Ebay at the moment. Buy It Nows are there for convenience. Sure you could get the game boxed by waiting a month or two on a real auction, or a Buy It Now that is reasonably priced, but some people don't want to wait that long.

For instance right now there are two different buy it nows for this game loose. There is not a single auction Buy It Now or otherwise on Ebay at the moment for a CIB Snoopy And The Red Baron. Of course if you are patient you can get what you want at a reasonable price, but the key word there is patience.