IGNORED

New Smurf game for Colecovision

youki

Not bad for a homebrew. The face-off with the Black/Angry Smurfs almost makes me think of one game idea I had for the episode "The Purple Smurfs" called Gnap Attack, which in its original conception would have been like Centipede and Missile Command mixed together.

What you see in the teaser , is not definitive. ;)

Not bad for a homebrew. The face-off with the Black/Angry Smurfs almost makes me think of one game idea I had for the episode "The Purple Smurfs" called Gnap Attack, which in its original conception would have been like Centipede and Missile Command mixed together.

What you see in the teaser , is not definitive. ;)

I was asked to make a custom controller for this homebrew. I am going to start a thread in the ColecoVision/Adam category here on Atariage.

Looking forward to see the development! I will definitely be getting it as I already miss out on your previous release and beating me up over it! The only one I could find afterward went for an exorbitant price and now I might never have the pleasure of playing it! Never again. Thanks for making these great games for us!