IGNORED

CV manuals and screen shots for SD Multi-Cart

5-11under

Should I add some other things like

- Year of Release

- Rarity

- Part #

- Manufacturer

Were you going to add those as text in the box images? Say the box image on the left with a few columns of text on the right?

If there are different box covers for different regions, you might add which box variation it is.

Steve

Going along with adding a boxes folder Steve, could you add a high score folder. Inside it could be a text page that you could bring up and manually add high scores and initials using the keypad and/or joystick. Basically you would be modifying a .txt file. Possible? Too difficult to program? Just curious.

Its a good idea and a good excuse to try out the read/write ini files commands.

My to-do list is getting long now. Guess I better make some time before I go away next week. :-)

Steve

Should I add some other things like

- Year of Release

- Rarity

- Part #

- Manufacturer

Were you going to add those as text in the box images? Say the box image on the left with a few columns of text on the right?

If there are different box covers for different regions, you might add which box variation it is.

Steve

I decided to center the box, so I'll not add text

Going with Box Variation could be really neat

If someone can provide me CBS box, I'll add them

Right now I would say just make the first character a space if this effects you. I think it is rare since I've never heard it before.

Like I've said, monitor-like tv screens don't have problems regarding the first column, but there is a problem for the good old tube tv set... and it's a common issue.

I will add an option to make the left most column blank for the other screens. Does this effect the right-most column as well?
As far as I know, it's very less a problem on the right side. I can make a rom test and take a picture of my tv, and play the exact same rom file with an emulator to show the entire 256x192 pixels. This way, you'll have a very good idea what is visible or not with ntsc old tv-sets.

Here's another revision of the "SD Box Art Pack"

Now containing 114 boxes (all original releases)

No need to re-name the ZIP file!

Enjoy! :)

What program can be used to open and view .pc files in either Ubuntu or Windows XP? I can't seem to find a program to open the .pc with either operating system.

Here's another revision of the "SD Box Art Pack"

Now containing 114 boxes (all original releases)

No need to re-name the ZIP file!

Enjoy! :)

What program can be used to open and view .pc files in either Ubuntu or Windows XP? I can't seem to find a program to open the .pc with either operating system.

CVPaint2 :)

Well, diplomacy helped... after a long talk, we have something better even if it doesn't change what was done. It may still be a sensitive subject for you but David H (may be know as the cv cdrom guy) is giving away all his screen captures and the text files (instruction manuals) on his web site, coleco section, to be used freely, no charge, no restriction.

Well, diplomacy helped... after a long talk, we have something better even if it doesn't change what was done. It may still be a sensitive subject for you but David H (may be know as the cv cdrom guy) is giving away all his screen captures and the text files (instruction manuals) on his web site, coleco section, to be used freely, no charge, no restriction.

That's cool. The page is here: BeesLife ColecoVision Page.

5-11under

That's cool. The page is here: BeesLife ColecoVision Page.

5-11under

Manuals look awesome and I am having no problem reading all the characters.

• 1 year later...

Thanks for bumping - whats the story? Did he just produce more of them? Also, website says

"Pre-Order Pricing Extended Until 11/30/2011" I guess the regular price is higher?

Forgive me, I just got started in the Coleco-zone.

Yurkie, are you the maker of the SD Cartridge?

Edited by wongojack

No I didn't make the SD multi-cart. The talented guy over at Atarimax.com did.

The bump is because new people are always coming along and I refer them to the Atarimax site to buy the SD multi-cart. It is a great product that I believe in and I consider a must have for CV player/collector.

Here is a link

http://www.atarimax.com/colecosd/documentation/

I recently got a Multi-Cart but the left column didn't work on my TV screen. I downloaded and upgraded the software from Steve's site to the Narrow Display Menu Software and now it looks correct great except now the Manuals are screwed up. I got the Manuals from Beeslife site. So now I'm asking if anyone has formatted those or any others to the narrower format. Thanks for any help. The Multi-Cart is great, BTW.

Chuck