IGNORED

Father of the ducks

e1will

Great job Will!! With your pic, even. Did you send a "press release" or how did they find you? Are Atari games really "cluttering up the shelves" in Ft. Wayne??? Pretty cool, especially if it was in print also. Morgan

Thanks! All I did was send them an e-mail. Most people have no idea there's an active and vibrant 2600 gaming community, so when you tell them, they often want to hear more. Figured it couldn't hurt to let them know!

I'll have to pop into the Goodwill here and see how many cartridges they have lying around.

--Will

Thanks! All I did was send them an e-mail. Most people have no idea there's an active and vibrant 2600 gaming community, so when you tell them, they often want to hear more. Figured it couldn't hurt to let them know!

--Will

You are exactly right and it does take people by surprise to know what all is going on with the VCS these days.

I have been following the homebrew scene for 6 years and have been a 2600 fan for 30 years and I believe the old system is more alive now than it has been in decades.

Wp

You are exactly right and it does take people by surprise to know what all is going on with the VCS these days.

I have been following the homebrew scene for 6 years and have been a 2600 fan for 30 years and I believe the old system is more alive now than it has been in decades.

Wp

I loved the games back in the day, but the stuff people are doing now is just amazing.

--Will

Wp

I loved the games back in the day, but the stuff people are doing now is just amazing.

--Will

Absolutely!

If it were 1982 and someone told me there would be games like LadyBug, KO Cruiser and your Duck Attack for the VCS I woulda thought they were smokin' Dexatrim.

Absolutely amazing stuff.

Wp