IGNORED

Anyone have a value and is anyone interested...?

JakeT

Both are in new condition pretty much. Just the games, no cases, posters, manuals. There really isn't a good price guide for these that I can find and I was hoping to get some help (and maybe a buyer).

Titles are Bounty Bob Strikes Back and Miner 2049er. I know the Bounty Bob one is way expensive on the 5200, but the only thing I can find on it for the 8-bit system is that it's very rare also... but I can't find a price and don't want to put them on Ebay and get myself ripped off.

Thanks in advance guys.

Both are in new condition pretty much. Just the games, no cases, posters, manuals. There really isn't a good price guide for these that I can find and I was hoping to get some help (and maybe a buyer).

Titles are Bounty Bob Strikes Back and Miner 2049er. I know the Bounty Bob one is way expensive on the 5200, but the only thing I can find on it for the 8-bit system is that it's very rare also... but I can't find a price and don't want to put them on Ebay and get myself ripped off.

Thanks in advance guys.

Bounty Bob Strikes Back and Miner 2049er sold 2 days ago for $99 combined. YOu can get lucky on ebay, I got my Bounty Bob strikes back on ebay with a poster for $55 w/Miner 2049er about 18 months ago but I've seen it sell for as much as $227 (8bit cart).

So I guess it depends when listed and whose look'in for it :-)

Thanks in advance guys.

I'm interested. Pmail me price.

Thanks in advance guys.

Bounty Bob Strikes Back and Miner 2049er sold 2 days ago for $99 combined. YOu can get lucky on ebay, I got my Bounty Bob strikes back on ebay with a poster for $55 w/Miner 2049er about 18 months ago but I've seen it sell for as much as $227 (8bit cart).

So I guess it depends when listed and whose look'in for it :-)

The Atari 5200 version of Bounty Bob Strikes Back is worth more-- maybe because it's the only banked cartridge and people can't copy it. I have seen Atari 8-bit version go for like $30..$40 but w/Miner 2049er $55 sounds okay.