IGNORED

High Score Club 8.03 - Skate Boardin'

Ze_ro

I only had 1 mistake with my 2:14 time, so at best I think I can get 1:18 or 1:20.

I take it you meant 2:18 or 2:20? ;)

All these scores are really impressive! (Well, except for mine, of course!)

Michael

haha, yes... it's late. I'm not all there. :P

but thanks, takes some rounds but once you click in with the gameplay,

it gets easier and easier... I managed to make a map in my mind...

Here's my Marketing promo deck... I made sure I had the Console name it's for, and the company that designed the game, plus some sticker art from the game box. :thumbsup:

post-3059-128246071506_thumb.jpg

I'm also quitting the 2:11 club and starting a 2:29 club! :D

2:29

post-10944-128243442912_thumb.jpg

Damn that's a good score...sick'ning... one club I don't think I will be entering!

I only had 1 mistake with my 2:14 time, so at best I think I can get 1:18 or 1:20.

2:14, too.

I was in kinda the same boat.

Toymailman's score is making me try things that I don't want to do, but the time saved is worth it if I hit the more challenging move.

Example: In the run where the screens are tube (top), ramp(bottom), tube(top), ramp bottom, I had been taking the two tubes at the top and then doubling back to take the two ramps at the bottom. Now, I'm doing first tube, first ramp, second tube, second ramp. Doing this shaved three seconds off my time for that section.

Also, this 2:14 was not a perfect run. I missed a tube and had to back up to get. I was in the grass once and lost a little speed there.

I don't know if I'll ever get one of those 2:29 membership cards, but I don't think I'm maxed out, yet, either.

post-26187-128250361975_thumb.png

If I was going to break an arm trying to stay on a piece of wood with wheels I would want that piece of wood to look something like this.

Scores to come, but I promise they are just to get that point for playing. I haven't had the time this week to practice clearing everything. Honestly I have played this once and I spent some time playing for the Arcade HSC, thats all I got this week.

post-26868-128257958475_thumb.jpg

Cool! I like blackjack.

2:30

post-10944-128266449437_thumb.jpg

2:30 is like the most I bet anyone can possibly get in this game... I bet noone in the history of man will get beyond that time. I wonder if I am missing something, or cutting corners?? Because I tried about 10+ more times and got a score 1 second faster. :P

NEW probably LAST score. 2:25

MAKE IT TWO SECONDS FASTER. NOW, I AM DONE. IT'S BEEN A LOOONG WEEK ON THIS GAME.

Longest week I have felt at 2600 HSC. At least I had some fun, ready to move on...

(hangs up the skateboard)

post-3059-128269661305_thumb.jpg

post-3059-128270347994_thumb.jpg

Edited by JacobZu7zu7