IGNORED

GTA Vice City Official Strategy Guide

VideoGameFreek

Hi Guys today I went out and bought the official strategy guide for GTA Vice City.

This book is awesome!!!

Here's the draw back, I had to return the rental last night to the video store. So now i've got the book on GTA Vice City, but no game.:(

But the good news is I will have my own copy at x-mas. :roll: So now i'll have to suffer till x-mas.:D

Unitil then i'll be playing my 2600. :cool:

If you need help getting through a mission that is a pain,or just want to fly a helicopter let me know i'll do the best I can to help you out.

David

After I started to do missions for Ricardo Diaz, the last part of the city was opened.:) If you are leaving Prawn Island, (by the movie lot) and are headed towards downtown as soon as you cross the bridge pull the vehicle over on the right hand side, then walk towards the news station building, and walk through the front door. Now you should be on the roof, walk up the stairs to the news helicopter. Hop in + have some fun.:cool:

Also in the downtown area there is a building you can acquire for $14,000,with a 3 car garage, and on top of the building you have your own helicopter. (close by the arena) The Police helicopter can only be accessed by another helicopter. (police helicopter is in down town) The helicopters will not always be there. There's a total of 5 or different types of helicopters on Vice City. 2 get unlock while doing missions.

Here's the names of the helicopters: Police Maverick, Maverick, Sea Sparrow, Sparrow, VCN Maverick.;)

You can also fly a plane too.

Also you can deliver pizzas on a scooter that's found parked behind the pizza resturaunts.:D

David