IGNORED

Fathom (and others) boxed

EricDeLee

less than an hour. Not bad.

I thought someone would want that. It was in really nice shape. If I remember correctly I sold one 4 years ago that was not in that type of shape for $50. Although, I somehow do not think that is the going rate right now. I could be wrong though as I'm not up to spped on some of these boxes (other than some I sold recently like Qubes, and stuff)

I thought someone would want that. It was in really nice shape. If I remember correctly I sold one 4 years ago that was not in that type of shape for $50. Although, I somehow do not think that is the going rate right now. I could be wrong though as I'm not up to spped on some of these boxes (other than some I sold recently like Qubes, and stuff)

There were a few other uncommon Imagic games in that lot as well, not a bad score.

There were a few other uncommon Imagic games in that lot as well, not a bad score.

Mine now. icon_mrgreen.gif Funnily enough, it was the Solar Storm and Sky Skipper that I needed CIB, Fathom I already had, not a bad deal and she lives about 10 minutes from me.icon_thumbsup.gif I had put it on my watch list minutes before while I was checking to see if I needed any of them and then I saw the thread and quickly hit the BIN. icon_mrgreen.gif

Mine now. icon_mrgreen.gif Funnily enough, it was the Solar Storm and Sky Skipper that I needed CIB, Fathom I already had, not a bad deal and she lives about 10 minutes from me.icon_thumbsup.gif I had put it on my watch list minutes before while I was checking to see if I needed any of them and then I saw the thread and quickly hit the BIN. icon_mrgreen.gif

You have made an excellent deal here! Congrats! :cool::thumbsup:

You have made an excellent deal here! Congrats! icon_shades.gificon_thumbsup.gif

Thanks Iwan!icon_smile.gif

Normally I keep my trap shut on these types of auctions. But it wasn't a HIGH dollar item, so I didn't mind.

It isn't liek I posted a link to a hidden Atlantis 2 and said... "I am bidding $90 tops. Do you think I'll win?" LOL I hope i didn't ruin your plans there too much bud...

Normally I keep my trap shut on these types of auctions. But it wasn't a HIGH dollar item, so I didn't mind.

It isn't liek I posted a link to a hidden Atlantis 2 and said... "I am bidding $90 tops. Do you think I'll win?" LOL I hope i didn't ruin your plans there too much bud...

Not at all Eric, it just sped up my purchase!icon_mrgreen.gif INTV and CV pricing I can pull the trigger on quickly, 2600 my brain has to process whether it's a deal or not. My gut told me this wasn't bad. icon_smile.gif Cheers.