IGNORED

Weird dream about classic computers

Herbarius

I had a little dream last night in which I for some reason gave my C64c away to somebody who would do a complete "check" on it, looking if everything is alright, and to fix whatever may be broken. This seemed to have worked fine, but then when I got it back, I also got another C64 (the traditional "breadbox"-case) and an Atari 1200XL "for free" with it.

Well, I wasn't exactly sure if I had gotten those for free as a bonus, or if there had been some kind of mix-up and the guy erroneously thought those other two computer were mine, too... So I was reluctant to ask or even thank him for the "free bonus", as that may have meant I'd have to give them back :P

You may comment and also post your own dreams of that kind if you remember any.

I've had the Flea Market dreams where I find all sorts of rare and never seen carts.. and as I'm shopping I realize it's just a freakin' dream!

At least those aren't as bad as when I fall asleep thinking about Demon Attack and I can't win because my brain controls both the player and the monsters. :P

Edited by theloon

• 4 months later...

I once had a dream that nuclear war had broken out and people were scattered around the globe. I managed to get in with the head of a makeshift settlement by showing him all my retro-computers in the back of my van (I was probably the only person with a working vehicle).

I spent the rest of the dream trying to set up some sort of Social Security computer system for everybodies details so we could reunite people from seperated families etc etc. Very nobel stuff. I remember seperating all the Z80 based machines and 6502 based machine into seperate networks!

I woke up in the moring completly shattered. I hate dreams where I'm working hard!