IGNORED

A video of me showing off my Atlantis II with docs! Enjoy!:)

homerwannabee

So how many Atlantis II carts does this make?

I only own one. I have only owned one for 2 and a half years. I just recently have been able to post video's on Youtube. I just decided to finally share what this looks like with the world. It is my pride, and joy no matter what the value. Hey I have no wife, kids, or even pets. So yeah, this will have to do. :D

Hey I have no wife, kids, or even pets. So yeah, this will have to do. :D

I can see it now. Homer petting his Atlantis II. Homer teaching his Atlantis II to ride a bike. Homer in bed with his Atlantis II...

Family_Guy__Barf.gif

Hmm, I think this comes closest to thread crapping. Well in this case, we have thread puking. If you don't have anything positive to say, please say nothing at all. Thank you very much.

You know the irony of the whole thing is? I posted this on a comic forum, and got more attention, and positive responses. Ain't that a trip.

Edit: By the way I have over 31 videos on Youtube, and only 1 is of Atlantis II. I actually have 4 different video's of my Garbage Pail Kids collection. So I hope that puts things into perspective.

I can see it now. Homer petting his Atlantis II. Homer teaching his Atlantis II to ride a bike. Homer in bed with his Atlantis II...

Family_Guy__Barf.gif

Hmm, I think this comes closest to thread crapping. Well in this case, we have thread puking. If you don't have anything positive to say, please say nothing at all. Thank you very much.

You know the irony of the whole thing is? I posted this on a comic forum, and got more attention, and positive responses. Ain't that a trip.

Edit: By the way I have over 31 videos on Youtube, and only 1 is of Atlantis II. I actually have 4 different video's of my Garbage Pail Kids collection. So I hope that puts things into perspective.

It isn't thread crapping man. I was just making a joke about you humping an atari game. No malice intended. Just a joke. Sorry if it offended you.

Family_Guy__Barf.gif

It isn't thread crapping man. I was just making a joke about you humping an atari game. No malice intended. Just a joke. Sorry if it offended you.

You really can't see how having a picture of people throwing up would not offend a person? I think I know the difference of jest, and insult. And this was WAY more insulting than jesting.

No pets and you're an AtariAge member? You need to run out right now and buy 20 cats, then have them lap up milk from of your bellybutton and lick fish oil off your nipples. Once you get that creepy, sexually confused love affair going with your cats, you'll fit right in. :D

This is the best video of yours that I have seen so far. There's no guy playing a guitar in it.

Homer, that was really cool, thanks for sharing!! I would love to read all that info, but wouldn't want to see a scan put up somewhere, due to the douchbaggery some fakey mcfakersons would like try to scam on eBay. Yes, there seems to be some friendly thread-crapping, but I think you can chalk that up to Jell-Ass-y. Each new thread here needs to come with a roll of TP; to wipe the smelly rears of the crappers and the trickly-down tears of the crappees. Morgan

Family_Guy__Barf.gif

You really can't see how having a picture of people throwing up would not offend a person? I think I know the difference of jest, and insult. And this was WAY more insulting than jesting.

Dude, it was a joke. 100%. It has nothing to do with your video. You likened the game to being your wife. The GIF was my way of joking that I imagined you sleeping with the game. How do you not understand that? You are wayyyyy too touchy about this Atlantis II crap. I know you get picked on quite a bit about it, so it is understandable I guess.

I was making a joke that I would have made no matter who made that comment. It had nothing to do with you or your video. Just chill. I have never even had a negative thought about a single post of yours that I have ever read. It wasn't a insult. I WAS a joke.

Family_Guy__Barf.gif

Dude, it was a joke. 100%. It has nothing to do with your video. You likened the game to being your wife. The GIF was my way of joking that I imagined you sleeping with the game. How do you not understand that? You are wayyyyy too touchy about this Atlantis II crap. I know you get picked on quite a bit about it, so it is understandable I guess.

I was making a joke that I would have made no matter who made that comment. It had nothing to do with you or your video. Just chill. I have never even had a negative thought about a single post of yours that I have ever read. It wasn't a insult. I WAS a joke.

OK, no problems then. :)

I love this game lol. I have a major fascination with paper work. It never survives so its rare and it gives you a glimpse into the past that these people saw. Can you imagine getting those letters and reading them. Anxiously awaiting your follow up letter. I especially love the store display. Its a very nice peice and you should be especially proud.

I love this game lol. I have a major fascination with paper work. It never survives so its rare and it gives you a glimpse into the past that these people saw. Can you imagine getting those letters and reading them. Anxiously awaiting your follow up letter. I especially love the store display. Its a very nice peice and you should be especially proud.

Thanks for the compliments. Much appreciated. Yeah, I would think the winners of this game were definitely excited about the new competition they were going to be in.

Wow, that is really incredible! Thank you for sharing it with us in the video. It truly is a special item. 2 grand really seems like you got a deal on it, given its scarcity and all the extras you received with it. Congrats man! :):thumbsup:

Also, thanks for the compliment as well. I am glad I put this up. You guys are the reason I put this up. This game may not be everyone's cup of tea, but it does have a following.