IGNORED

Atari 8-bit cartridge holder/case ?!?

dafivehole

i rem velveeta cheese came in a box, that would fit A8 carts nicely... was rather funny when i asked my mother to buy velveeta cheese, she asked why on earth i would want her to buy me cheese... this reaction was probly what i should have expected, since i was in my mid-teens, and didnt like cheese at all since i was 4-5... when i told her why i wanted it, she said 'i dont think so'...

so if you like cheese, and especially velveeta, there ya go :')

sloopy.

• 3 months later...

Just curious if anyone had one of these... if not, any other solutions for storing these? I know that they are smaller than the 2600 carts, so those holders wouldn't really work. I've seen the binders too but I'm not really interested in those...

Thanks,

Roger

I discovered really useful boxes about a year ago. the 0.7 liter box fits 5 cartridges. Another size sort of fits 5.25 disks (3 liter, and 6.7 liter for a longer version) and 1.6 liter fits 3.5 inch floppies, sort of. If you have a home depot or staples around, you could buy 1 or 2 just to see how they work.

http://www.reallyusefulproducts.co.uk/usa/html/boxdetails.php

Paul

i rem velveeta cheese came in a box, that would fit A8 carts nicely... was rather funny when i asked my mother to buy velveeta cheese, she asked why on earth i would want her to buy me cheese... this reaction was probly what i should have expected, since i was in my mid-teens, and didnt like cheese at all since i was 4-5... when i told her why i wanted it, she said 'i dont think so'...

so if you like cheese, and especially velveeta, there ya go :')

sloopy.

Hehe. Awesome.