IGNORED

My collection of custom ColecoVision boxes

Pixelboy

All I know is I hope this doesn't turn into another stupid Rom situation. I gotta say I love your work and I love my Jeepers Creepers Box.

If people you sold or gave boxes to sell there stuff they should be nice enough to you and the potential purchasers to just say in the description that this game is with a Homebrew Box from Pixelboy.

Oops! The auction is gone... Weird... :?

All I know is I hope this doesn't turn into another stupid Rom situation. I gotta say I love your work and I love my Jeepers Creepers Box.

If people you sold or gave boxes to sell there stuff they should be nice enough to you and the potential purchasers to just say in the description that this game is with a Homebrew Box from Pixelboy.

Oops! The auction is gone... Weird... :?

Probably for the best!

• 1 year later...

What a tease! :mad:

BTW, as usual, those are some sweet a$$ boxes. :love:

Thanks for the compliments. :)

The box art for GhostBlaster, Space Invasion and Star Fortress were done by Chris Coles.

I'm not sure I'll be making any more custom boxes after this. I still have a few homebrew games that could use custom boxes (like my copy of Kevtris, Insane Picking Sticks III and Cosmo Fighter 2 and 3, just to name a few) but having the artwork done by third-parties and having boxes printed in only a few copies each can get quite expensive. For 2012, at least, I think I'll keep my money for my Team Pixelboy projects.

What a tease! :mad:

BTW, as usual, those are some sweet a$$ boxes. :love:

Thanks for the compliments. :)

The box art for GhostBlaster, Space Invasion and Star Fortress were done by Chris Coles.

I'm not sure I'll be making any more custom boxes after this. I still have a few homebrew games that could use custom boxes (like my copy of Kevtris, Insane Picking Sticks III and Cosmo Fighter 2 and 3, just to name a few) but having the artwork done by third-parties and having boxes printed in only a few copies each can get quite expensive. For 2012, at least, I think I'll keep my money for my Team Pixelboy projects.

Here is a idea since only a few copies is expensive why not get a lot of copies and sell them? :lust: :lust: :lust: :lust: I know I would buy them and I would bet that you would probably sell out just on preorders! Please give us some Coleco box love :lust: :lust: :lol: :lol: :lolblue: :rolling: