IGNORED

Video Game Source Code Repository

Gil-Galad

Hello there.

Over the years I've collected a lot of video game source code and I'm also finding more lately. I have source code from many different game consoles and a lot from here too. I'm also looking for more and if anyone wants to point me in the right direction to whatever I don't have, I'd highly appreciate it. The point to this project is to centralize and make an archive for source code. What I ain't looking for is PC source code, homebrew or fragments of code. I'm looking for commercial type source code from old video game consoles.

Once I stop getting frequent updates and then I'll release the archive to all. For now, I have made a catalog with everything that I have so far.

Catalog

Of course you're right. I've done so with a lot of the source code. I'm going to edit that catalog file real soon. It's also a work in process.

EDIT: I just looked at the file and I did say where I got the source code from. I did research some more and I found the original place. If you wanted me to put the original place, just say so. Which happens to be http://www.atarimuseum.com/videogames/consoles/7800/games/

Edited by Gil-Galad