IGNORED

Miss 2600's 2600 Cartridge Collection

Miss 2600

I finally got my 2600 games out of the shipping boxes after sending them from my folk's house in NorCal to my current home in CenTex and into cool plastic drawers from The Container Store. They are some-what color organized. The smoke-colored drawers have Atari and homebrews, the green drawer has the Activision games, orange has Apollo, Coleco, Data Age & Epyx, purple houses Imagic, M Network, Parker Bros. and Sega games, and the blue drawer has Sear, U.S. Games, and 20th Century Fox.

Here are the games in alphabetical order by company (the ones without labels are Hunt & Score, Lock 'N Chase, Infiltrate, Racquetball, and Popeye). Two games I had on my "Have" list somehow didn't make it: Surround and Imagic's Star Voyager. I'm not sure what became of them, but I found Codebreaker which I didn't know I had:

post-2105-128493568595_thumb.jpg

post-2105-128493570082_thumb.jpg

post-2105-128493572212_thumb.jpg

And here they are now in their new plastic homes next to my video game bubble gum card binders:

post-2105-12849357802_thumb.jpg

It's nice to clear out those ugly shipping boxes.

I finally got my 2600 games out of the shipping boxes after sending them from my folk's house in NorCal to my current home in CenTex and into cool plastic drawers from The Container Store. They are some-what color organized. The smoke-colored drawers have Atari and homebrews, the green drawer has the Activision games, orange has Apollo, Coleco, Data Age & Epyx, purple houses Imagic, M Network, Parker Bros. and Sega games, and the blue drawer has Sear, U.S. Games, and 20th Century Fox.

Here are the games in alphabetical order by company (the ones without labels are Hunt & Score, Lock 'N Chase, Infiltrate, Racquetball, and Popeye). Two games I had on my "Have" list somehow didn't make it: Surround and Imagic's Star Voyager. I'm not sure what became of them, but I found Codebreaker which I didn't know I had:

post-2105-128493568595_thumb.jpg

post-2105-128493570082_thumb.jpg

post-2105-128493572212_thumb.jpg

And here they are now in their new plastic homes next to my video game bubble gum card binders:

post-2105-12849357802_thumb.jpg

It's nice to clear out those ugly shipping boxes.

Nice collection....is that the 2600 version of the 'tower of babel', namely the tower of 2600 games

• 1 month later...