IGNORED

Adventure Studio:

José Pereira

The Thread here at AA:

AA Thread: adventure studio

Sadly, many Months without notices.

But somes Hours ago, someone send that video to YouTube. Is this something like saying/showing that is finished (or almost/near the the End?)?

José Pereira.

Thanks for posting the thread as I missed it completely.

The Thread here at AA:

AA Thread: adventure studio

Sadly, many Months without notices.

But somes Hours ago, someone send that video to YouTube. Is this something like saying/showing that is finished (or almost/near the the End?)?

José Pereira.

Thanks for posting the thread as I missed it completely.

Ah! just saw now, the YouTube video was posted 3Hours back by the Adventure Studio Author, our here well known Ilmenit.

Ilmenite, are around here?

José Pereira.

Yep, I'm here.

The framework is complete as it was a few months ago. It means that you can create a fully working game with it.

I stopped to develope it further, because nobody tried to make a game using it even with tutorials written.

Thanks.

Yeah, I was thinking in that...

Probably now, with this Video and the Thread re-started here, maybe someone will do something.

I would like, but I have many Games at the Moment in my Head (some serious stuff indeed9 and I'm not an Gfxs. Artist nor a past user of this type of Game (I will never get an History to build this type of Games)

Hope you see someone use your Program...

It sad that we spend so many time trying to get something and no-one uses it...

Please don't give up.

By the way, could you give some more information about it (Emkay question,...)

Thanks.

Greetings.

josé Pereira.

I would like, but I have many Games at the Moment in my Head (some serious stuff indeed9 and I'm not an Gfxs. Artist nor a past user of this type of Game (I will never get an History to build this type of Games)

I'm looking forward for your serious stuff.... I really am.

It sad that we spend so many time trying to get something and no-one uses it...

Whom did you mean by "we" ???

Edited by matosimi

Who did you mean by "we" ???

This could remain to the whole Atari scene ;)

Just wating for a full featured "G2F" and "RMT" .... but no one cares.

WE:

Because of Ilmenit feel that no one uses what he had done.

And about me, because I am trying hard to get as many things as I can and have time!... Probably someone would pick them up.

SERIOUS STUFF:

Not anyone here born to be coders...

I pass away on that time, today I am trying to learn, always doing lots of stuffs.

Many of the times with someone on the here or on the Backstage to answer my questions.

That's why I am now with some 2serious stuffs".

Serious stuffs means that some Games are now more than just G2F Screens (even if I always do them in ways to turn into "Playing Games").

Some are now with Charsets/Tiles/PMs. shapes,... done.

And also "SERIOUS STUFF" because I have more than 30 or so Games on my Computer with A8 looking, Maps, Chars,...

SERIOUS STUFF because I intend to publish a sort of "A8 how to translate Games WIKIPEDIA" in the next Year.

This with Blog to each Game, then I would like to see people there say I am or not right in each Game "How to"...

And "SERIOUS STUFF" because some People here have some of my work and I cannot order them to stop what they are doing and code my Game(s), but one or two are with someone.

Also because I always try to have time to participate in others Projects when they ask it (Tittle Screens, Take Chars,...)

And one Game was said that I can start doing the A8 Gfxs. but that SoftHouse will first end there actual Game (what takes Months)

What I always do is: "DOING SOMETHING" and not just be here and put critics.

If I also know how to code I surely will have by now many, many Games (I am not critic to anyone now, just that I have many time free in my Life and use it with A8 passion).

Greetings to all.

José Pereira.

Carmel: It is similar yes but a new project.

I think one of the problems was translation of the docs but it looks like a great program and we'll try and cover it in one of the next issues of Atari User.

Also, if anyone is interested in Atari User handling distribution and publishing of their work then please let me know.