IGNORED

Homerwannabee's ongoing Atari 2600 Youtube collection.

homerwannabee

Well, I decided that slowly but surely I will Youtube my entire Atari 2600 collection. Thanks for looking. :)

My autograph Atari 2600 game collection.

My Atari 2600 gatefold box collection.

Edit: Added a couple of more video's

My Sealed Atari 2600 collection

My Boxed Atari 2600 collection

Edit again: Added my loose Atari 2600 collection as well

Yet another Edit:

Loose Atari 2600 collection part II

My Atari 2600 joystick collection

Well, I decided that slowly but surely I will Youtube my entire Atari 2600 collection. Thanks for looking. :)

Homer, you have an interesting band there!:) isn't ghostsoldier777 a member on atariage?

Oh yeah the Atari stuff is cool too!!!

Homer, you have an interesting band there!:) isn't ghostsoldier777 a member on atariage?

Nope, I am pretty sure ghostsoldier777 is not part of AtariAge. I did not expect people to actually look at that video. But, since you did, I will give explanation behind that video.

About awhile ago, my cousin past along a youtube link in which he was featured at a rally. I thought it was cool, and it had tens of thousands of views. For my cousin this was his moment of youtube fame. But then I saw some total jerk start ripping on my cousin left, and right. Calling him some of the vilest names you could imagine. I got real offended, and became enraged that someone would be a total jerk to him like that. Even in writing I did not feel satisfied. Something more needed to be done.

So I decided to make a hate song towards the guy. I had no intention for this song to be any good, just pure rage of how I was feeling towards the guy. See I am kind of weird. If you rip on me so be it. But if you rip on one of my relatives like the way this punk did, than I am going to go at you full blast.

I hope that clarifies things. :D

Nope, I am pretty sure ghostsoldier777 is not part of AtariAge. I did not expect people to actually look at that video. But, since you did, I will give explanation behind that video.

About awhile ago, my cousin past along a youtube link in which he was featured at a rally. I thought it was cool, and it had tens of thousands of views. For my cousin this was his moment of youtube fame. But then I saw some total jerk start ripping on my cousin left, and right. Calling him some of the vilest names you could imagine. I got real offended, and became enraged that someone would be a total jerk to him like that. Even in writing I did not feel satisfied. Something more needed to be done.

So I decided to make a hate song towards the guy. I had no intention for this song to be any good, just pure rage of how I was feeling towards the guy. See I am kind of weird. If you rip on me so be it. But if you rip on one of my relatives like the way this punk did, than I am going to go at you full blast.

Go Homer go!!! :) What type of rally was it and what was this asshole saying? Homer I looked at a few of your videos, I just wanted to know more about the man behind the "name" :) There is a member called Ghostsoldier on atari age, I thought maybe it was the same guy.

I see you like Garbage pail kids, ever heard of the tshirt company junkfood??? They have some cool garbage pail T-shirts, here's a link for you ... (I was just looking at this site the other day, cause it's my sisters birthday soon and I wanted to buy her a cool tshirt)

http://www.truffleshuffle.co.uk/store/mens-brands-junk-food-tshirts-clothing-m-13-g-1.html

Go Homer go!!! :) What type of rally was it and what was this asshole saying? Homer I looked at a few of your videos, I just wanted to know more about the man behind the "name" :) There is a member called Ghostsoldier on atari age, I thought maybe it was the same guy.

It was the Glen Beck rally. My cousin is a huge Libertarian/Republican. Now mind you I am in no way a Republican. So this had nothing to do with anything political. Basically somehow this guy knows my cousin in someway, and was spreading the most vile lies like he was dishonorably discharged from the Navy, that he urinated on himself at work, and the kicker was that he was a pedophile(all untrue, though he did serve in the Navy).

No this was not your everyday your an idiot/whatever. This guy crossed the line, and so he needed to be dealt with.

P.S. So Tough I never heard of this Junkfood company, but they do have some cool shirts!

I like your gatefold collection.........It looks like that we both need Basic Math to complete our collection........... :)

Thanks for the compliment! :D I just put up my youtubed my sealed game collection, which is not even in the same league as yours.

Miner 2049 is a nice one! :cool: :thumbsup:

I like your gatefold collection.........It looks like that we both need Basic Math to complete our collection........... :)

Thanks for the compliment! :D I just put up my youtubed my sealed game collection, which is not even in the same league as yours.

Miner 2049 is a nice one! :cool: :thumbsup:

Thanks, now I know that many are not hugely into loose games, but I finally got around to Youtubing the loose ones as well. :)