IGNORED

For Sale: Pokey chips CO12294 $6 + $5 shipping - 6502's also available!

theefxman

For Sale: Pokey chips CO12294 $6 + $5 shipping

We are bringing our brick and mortar stock to the web and joining the 21st century. I have a bunch of Atari chips and thought what better place to offer them then the forum here. :)

For Atari we have some of the following items

For Sale:

(11 or 12)Pokey chips CO12294 $6 each + $5 shipping

Several different 6502 chips (some 6502a,maybe a 6502b still) etc.. $5 each + $5 shipping

I'm going through this online list to figure out what some of these chips are and as I find more I'll post here for the group :)

http://www.best-electronics-ca.com/custom-i.htm

If anyone wants any of the Pokey or 6502's just send me a email to theefxman@charter.net and let me know. I take paypal and ship from Missouri.

we also have a huge stock of Pinball/Arcade parts that is growing daily and are pricing our Pinball/Arcade parts 50% under mainstream online competition such as Marco Specialties/PinballLife/PinballResource/BayAreaAmusements/MadAmusements. I can add you to the Google Docs spreadsheet with this inventory information upon request.

Thanks for looking!

Rob

D & D Amusements

I have a ton of EPROMS too, and so yes I do know the difference between say a 27C512 and a 27512, but thanks.

I know there is a difference between the 6502C's too, which is why I mentioned I know I have some A's and maybe some B's , but I don't know that I have any C's which is why I specified. :)

But thanks for the input, you're awesome friend. :)

Rob