IGNORED

Who can help me to buy the item on eBay (United Kingdom)?

psx-collector

I will provide an address in the UK. I could buy it by myself but I can't because I'm not from the UK. It's only problem!

You should just send the address to the seller. You don't need to receive and send it to me. The company will receive and send it.

This seller has set buyer requirements for this item and only sells to buyers who meet those requirements.

You are unable to bid on or buy this item because:

The seller doesn't ship to the location where your primary shipping address is located.

Note: If you are still interested in bidding on or buying this item, you may contact the seller and ask that they exempt you from any buyer requirements.

Only one hour left!

Edited by psx-collector

Due to the size of the packed item our normal Post Office's can't handle it. You'd need to take it to a Parcel Force depot or use another delivery service. I would have helped the OP out if it could have been handled locally.

Not true, I've shipped far bigger items than that through my local post office. Yes, they went Parcelforce, but I didn't have to go to one of its depots to do such things...