IGNORED

Need help identifying a plug n play

Fixitguy74

I saw it at a local thrift store with no packaging or markings to I.D. it. It had two gray controllers with a short control stick (like modern console controllers) and four colorful buttons on each, plus one controller had a light gun molded into it. What confused me though was both controllers were wired into a set of a/v RCA's as well as a 2600 style controller plug. I had no idea what I was looking at and short on funds at the moment so I couldn't gamble on this gem.

It was probably some verson of the Power Joy. Here's a link to a page here on Atari Age discussed long ago that might help you out. They are kind of a neat product (they have about 50-100 NES games on them), although they are pirated and made on the cheap. Good if you can find them for a few bucks but nothing more than $10.

It was probably some verson of the Power Joy. Here's a link to a page here on Atari Age discussed long ago that might help you out. They are kind of a neat product (they have about 50-100 NES games on them), although they are pirated and made on the cheap. Good if you can find them for a few bucks but nothing more than $10.

Thanks for the info. After surfing the link and doing some searching I found it to be the controllers for a Power Joy Voyager http://www.nesplayer.com/pirates/powerjoy.htm

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the info. After surfing the link and doing some searching I found it to be the controllers for a Power Joy Voyager http://www.nesplayer...es/powerjoy.htm

buy it its a power joy ther are illegal on ebay cause there a nes on chip i posted pictures here but i would get it if i was you i have one but no cart if you get the cart its RARE i had one w 79million games on it till i remved a jumper and got it to the 19 games it repeted.. also it has some cool built in games most are revamped on mine so its not so super bootleg but its cool anyway its not illegal but Nintendo seems to think differently if you try to sell one at a MALL I remember seeing those and wondered how long it would be it took them about 7 years but they caught him Im glad i wasnt involved but wish i would have bought some so i could resell the carts on ebay as they are super rare now. but if you have see one still get it you will be glad also they use famicom jap NES 8bit carts ...