IGNORED

Looking for an A8 Calculator

Larry

I looked through my software at several calculators, but I haven't quite found the type I'm looking for. I'd like one that puts up the entries on the screen in "adding machine tape" fashion -- say the last 10 entries or so. Of the calculators that I've found, the "Grass Calculator" (GRASSCAL.BAS) is an excellent one, and can be set to send the entries to a printer -- almost what I'm seeking. But I thought that there may be some Euro programs that I've never seen. Anyone?

Thanks,

Larry

Hi Charlie-

Thanks -- closer, but still only shows the very last entry plus the total. It would be great to be able to see the last, say 10 entries on the screen. Reason being if one is adding repetitive numbers, then it is easy to lose one's place in the input. I didn't remember this one from Antic, and it's definitely on the right track.

Best regards,

Larry

Thanks, Andreas! I'll check these out. I have a couple real ones, also, but they still don't show anything but the current entry or total. Never did like the HP models with reverse Polish notation (so I also never got very excited about FORTH).

If I still don't find what I need, I'll write one Q&D -- probably using Basic XL, because it has several nice features like PRINT USING that I think would lend itself to this type of program.

-Larry

Hello Larry,

whenever I need a calculator, I use a real one (from Casio or Texas Instruments). Anyways, here are the calculator programs I have collected for the A8, maybe one of them is what you are looking for... -Andreas Koch.