IGNORED

LeadPaint's collection

LeadPaint

Hey guys, just started my account today and i figured showing my collection would be the best introduction.

Post updated 10/21/10

Picked up a few things from the market place and added them to my collection. I've acknowledged to sellers above their appropriate pictures.

Finally got a shelf to put everything on and now i have room on my tables for something other than games

Shelf2.jpg

This is my PC, the screen on the right is an LED tv which i use my consoles for

Computer.jpg

As you can see i have the shelf right next to my desk for gaming convenience

CompShelf.jpg

I also have an Atari7800, a console i've wanted for years, arriving either today or tomorrow; Thanks eightbit!

Sega:

Sega.jpg

Segagames.jpg

Segaboxes.jpg

CDgames.jpg

Added 10/21/10 Thanks norkusa!

CDgames2.jpg

SegaLgihtgun.jpg

32xgames.jpg

Super Nintendo:

SuperNin.jpg

SuperNingames.jpg

Nintendo64:

N64.jpg

N64games.jpg

Playstation:

Playstation.jpg

PSgames.jpg

Playstation2.jpg

Xbox:

Xbox.jpg

Xboxgames.jpg

Xboxgames2.jpg

Edited by LeadPaint

I have more at the moment because i didn't have a Sega console as a kid and am simply more curious of what it has to offer. The SegaCD and 32x are cool to have but most of the games i have now aren't that great. i'm slowly adding games to the other consoles but right now i'm really concentrating on getting the consoles themselves. I need an NES, Atari consoles, Sega saturn, Sega Dreamcast etc.

All of this i've buit up over the last year and a half, i used to have a HUGE collection consisting of two bookshelves PACKED with NES, SNES, N64, PS1 and Xbox games. But one summer while i was away, my mom sold them all for like 50 cents each at a yard sale; she didn't even give me the cash.

I also forgot to picture these two Xbox games, Conker: live and reloaded is by far the prize of my Xbox games

Picture move to OP

Edited by LeadPaint

I have more at the moment because i didn't have a Sega console as a kid and am simply more curious of what it has to offer. The SegaCD and 32x are cool to have but most of the games i have now aren't that great. i'm slowly adding games to the other consoles but right now i'm really concentrating on getting the consoles themselves. I need an NES, Atari consoles, Sega saturn, Sega Dreamcast etc.

All of this i've buit up over the last year and a half, i used to have a HUGE collection consisting of two bookshelves PACKED with NES, SNES, N64, PS1 and Xbox games. But one summer while i was away, my mom sold them all for like 50 cents each at a yard sale; she didn't even give me the cash.

I also forgot to picture these two Xbox games, Conker: live and reloaded is by far the prize of my Xbox games

Picture move to OP

Oh man. I can honestly say that my mother never would have done that to me without asking. I never have understood parents that do that sort of thing, perhaps because my parents never would have done such a thing without talking to me first.

Regardless, I really am tempted to get a 32X.

I love your PC rig btw. I used to be a huge PC gamer before PC gaming sort of went down the toilet. I have a lot of really old school games too. Dosbox is the bomb.