IGNORED

Which one the most best Final Fantasy series?

smile_walle

Hi

Which one the best video game of Final Fantasy?

NES/Super NES

FF1

FF2

FF3

PS1/PS2

FF7

FF8

FF9

FF10

I like the orginal FF1, beacuse feel more RPG, but I like FF2 bit alots better, however, I have heard one of the best is FF7, beacuse lots of ppl pefer FF7 than 8 to 10, but FF9 is darn so good than 8. I also heard about FF10 is too much movie and less playing RPG, but grahic is awesome ineed!

Jason :)

i'm all for 1 it is the best i wish nintendo would have relesed the real 2 here i would have been cool

At some point, remakes of FF1 + FF2j MAY appear in a collector's edition for PS1, PS2 or GameCube. They've already been released on the Wonderswan Color (a semi-obscure handheld system much more well known in EurAsia).

I've played:

FF1

FF4 (FF2 american)

FF5

FF6 (FF3 american)

FF7

FF8

FF9

I have to say that of those, FF6 is the best. Playing it as FF3 on the SNES is the best play experience. There are a few access time issues and minor emulation issues with playing it in the compilation disc for the PS1.

yes. I'm talking the U.S. versions:

I played FF1 (NES). Loved it.

I played FF2 (SNES). Liked it a whole lot. Played it a couple of times.

I played FF3 (SNES). Enjoyed it. But it seemed lacking to me. I guess it was because it allowed you to give EVERYONE the same powers using espers.. So all my characters ended up being the exact same! Sort of no fun..

Tryed to play FFVII (psx). Got about halfway through and decided "3D sucks". And stopped there.

Now I got a bunch of psx Final Fantasies, and haven't played any of them really.

So my vote goes to FF2! (U.S. Version) :D

Posted enough?I think Golden Sun 2 is comnig out next spring.It's been out in JApan for forever,but I don't know for sure. :ponder:  :D  :roll:

yeah, golden sun 2 should be out in the spring... it has been out in japan about 6 months, but from what i've heard, camelot and nintendo have alot of text to translate (remember the long dialogues in the first game?). also, i've heard the game is around 2 or 3 times longer than the first, and will be on a cartridge the size of most n64 games!