IGNORED

Pitfall for Wii

Video

Anybody got this? I saw it in walmart the other day and keep meaning to ask on here, but just remembered. Anyhow, just wanted to know if the game is any good, I know many of the third parties aren't. But it's nostalgie and stuff, so if there's any hope for it, it's only $20 :P

Anybody got this? I saw it in walmart the other day and keep meaning to ask on here, but just remembered. Anyhow, just wanted to know if the game is any good, I know many of the third parties aren't. But it's nostalgie and stuff, so if there's any hope for it, it's only $20 :P

I have the PS2 version. Its the same exact game. (I think the PS2 version was titled Lost Expedition)

I thought it was ok back then. Its a low budget platformer in my opinion and I think it's worth the 20 bucks. Its not all bad.

I had some fun playing it, not so sure how well it holds up these days. I finished the game and you do get the original Pitfall as an unlockable (per the PS2 version).

I don't know how good the controls are on the Wii version as the game was pretty tough in some parts if I remember. (Swinging)

I remember a few areas where you really had to be pretty good at swinging, especially if you wanted to get certain collectables.

I would only recommend it for 20 bucks or less and like I said I had some fun playing it.

One of my friends has this, and on the box it says "Basic reading ability required to play this game.". That entirely kept him from playing it. So, yeah. Not the best.

your friend or the game? I would wager most games require basic reading ability, but that doesn't stop many of the teens I know from playing them...

Cool, that's what I was kind of hoping. If I saw it for PS2 I might of picked i tup fro that, then I wouldn't have to mess with the motion control setup, but as a wii game,maybe I'll actually dust that sucker off and use it.

I'll have to see if they still have it.

• 1 month later...

I have the PS2 version. Its the same exact game. (I think the PS2 version was titled Lost Expedition)

I thought it was ok back then. Its a low budget platformer in my opinion and I think it's worth the 20 bucks. Its not all bad.

I had some fun playing it, not so sure how well it holds up these days. I finished the game and you do get the original Pitfall as an unlockable (per the PS2 version).

I don't know how good the controls are on the Wii version as the game was pretty tough in some parts if I remember. (Swinging)

I remember a few areas where you really had to be pretty good at swinging, especially if you wanted to get certain collectables.

I would only recommend it for 20 bucks or less and like I said I had some fun playing it.

It's funny I think some games on other systems like pitfall you mentioned were NOT meant for the wii, some games just are shitty and suck on the wii